Recall number: REC-001237
PRA number: 2016/15343
Campaign number: SRC16-02
Original published date: 22 April 2016
Affected units 360
What are the defects?
1. The nut on the kick-start mechanism may come loose.
2. During assembly there may have been a loose nut left inside the air box.
3. Fuel hose connector on the fuel pump may have been incorrectly positioned.
What are the hazards?
1. The kick start nut may come loose the engine may not start.
2. A loose nut in the Air cleaner box may cause the engine to stop running, posing an accident hazard.
3. The fuel hose connector may be incorrectly positioned and could cause a leak creating a potential fire hazard.
What should consumers do?
The motorcycle should be taken to an authorised Suzuki dealer for inspection and countermeasure parts fitted where required.
Calculations are based on a consumer loan with a $1,000 deposit, an annual comparison rate of 10.71%p.a. and a loan term of 5 years. The information provided by the finance calculator is indicative only and is not a formal or binding quote. It is of a general nature which is based on the accuracy of information you have provided and does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances. Nothing on this website constitutes or should be considered to constitute legal, taxation or financial advice. Before making a decision about any of the products and services featured on this website, you should consult with your own independent legal, taxation and financial advisors, who can advise you about your personal circumstances. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. Finance is available to approved applicants of Allied Retail Finance Pty Ltd t/a Suzuki Finance ABN 31 609 859 985 Australian Credit Licence No. 483211.
Please enter your contact and service details and a member from our service team will be in contact shortly.