Truly A Class Of Its Own
Experience a breathtaking combination of outstanding engine performance, nimble handling, compact size and light weight. Experience the 2019 GSX-R750 – the latest version of The Original GSX-R, the best choice for riders who appreciate a state-of-the-art 750cm3 engine combined with the compactness of a 600cm3 Supersport.
In a class of its own
Powerful 750cc 4-stroke, liquid-cooled inline 4-cylinder engine features camshaft profiles with an aggressive valve-lift curve, shot-peened conrods, chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings, pentagonal ventilation holes and a race-proven oversquare bore/stroke ratio for outstanding engine performance on the road or track. This phenonimal engine produces 110.3kW (148hp) @13,200rpm with 86.3Nm @11,200, a championship winning powerplant truly in a class of its own!
Lightweight, durable forged pistons are designed with the Finite Element Method (FEM) and fatigue analysis technology and optimised camshaft profiles was developed using proven MotoGP racing technology.
Rider selectable mapping
The Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) system allows the rider to select a map to suit various riding conditions and personal preference on the road, for example choosing one map for highway cruising and the other map for tight country roads. The two available maps were also developed using racing experience. Switching from one map to the other is instantaneous, making it possible for the rider to use one map on one part of a racetrack and then select the other map for another part of a racetrack, useful in case of localised rain in only a few corners. The system also allows the rider to switch from Map A to Map B to suit conditions at the end of a long race when the rear tyre is worn, to use Map B when scrubbing in a new rear tyre, or to choose Map A for a high-speed racetrack and Map B for a tighter racetrack.
The centerpiece of the instrument cluster is an analog tachometer, with an adjacent LCD panel offering digital speedometer, odometer, dual trip meter, reserve trip meter, clock, coolant temperature/oil-pressure indicator, lap timer/stopwatch, S-DMS indicator and gear position indicator displays. Other LED lights built into the cluster include neutral, high beam and turn signal, fuel level and FI indicators.
Radial-mount Brembo brakes
Twin lightweight, radial-mounted four-piston Brembo monobloc calipers with full-floating 310mm discs provide class-leading braking performance and exceptional handling. The 32mm caliper pads are staggered to promote even pad wear, the trailing pistons offset relative to the pad centerline.
Big Piston Fork
The advanced BPF design eliminates the separate internal cartridge assembly inserted into each fork leg and instead uses a single, 37.6 mm piston riding against the inside wall of the 41 mm inner fork tube. The larger BPF piston and valving shims produce more effective, more accurate and more linear damping performance. The more controlled compression damping is especially noticeable during hard braking and at corner entry, delivering better feedback to the rider.
Racing Rear Shock
The single Showa rear shock features externally adjustable rebound and compression damping, along with adjustable ride height.
Electronically controlled steering damper
An electronically controlled steering damper uses the ECM to monitor motorcycle speed and adjusts itself for lighter steering at slower speeds, and delivers more damping force at racetrack and highway speeds.
- The engine employs forged pistons, shot-peened conrods, chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings, and pentagonal ventilation holes.
- Lightweight titanium-alloy valves controlled by single valve spring to reduce mechanical losses.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection, using fine-spray 8-hole injectors for improved fuel atomization, which contributes to more complete combustion.
- Advanced, MotoGP-developed transistorized ignition control circuit helps maintain more precise spark timing across the range of engine temperature.
- 4-into-1 stainless-steel exhaust system with a titanium muffler, carrying a Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) valve maximizing torque and improving throttle response, especially in the low-to-mid rpm range.
- Race-proven back-torque-limiting clutch contributes to smoother downshifting and corner entry.
- Lightweight and compact twin-spar aluminium cradle frame made of five cast sections and cast swingarm.
- 3-way adjustable footpegs, adjustable shift lever, and short fuel tank help compose a comfortable riding position.
- Small, simple and lightweight bodywork composing an exciting, aerodynamic styling.