Simply the Best
To build the ultimate farm bike we consulted the expert: The Australian farmer. The result is a machine that has left the competition dead in it's tracks. To begin with, the Trojan's electric start with back-up kickstart gives you the confidence to start first time, every time.
The gutsy 199cc powerplant has a highly efficient oil cooler, and fuelling this power is a huge 13 litre fuel tank. When the sun sets, the Trojan still produces the goods with a brilliant halogen headlight. Long travel front and rear suspension keeps the bumps on the ground, not reverberating up your back.
And still the list goes on: convenient dual side stands with large footpad, extra long mud flaps, alloy hand guards and headlight protector. All in all the Trojan is the best purpose-built Ag bike money can buy.
199cc, single-cylinder, SOHC, 2-valve, air-cooled engine produces lots of usable torque despite its conveniently compact and lightweight design.
Sure stopping power
The powerful front disc brake on the Trojan and proven rear drum brake provide all the stopping power and reliable braking performance you could ever need.
Load it up
Heavy-duty headlight protector is also useful as carrier with spring clip for light loading.
Twin side stands
Installed on both left and right sides easy parking on uneven ground.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) plated engine's aluminium cylinder for durability, lightweight and superior heat transfer.
- Rider-friendly electric engine starter.
- 205mm telescopic front forks and 200mm adjustable spring preload single-shock absorber rear suspension.
- Compact and sturdy high-tensile-strength steel-pipe diamond frame.
- Smooth, ergonomic bodywork facilitates rider transfer weight.
- Large 21-inch front tyre and thick 18-inch rear tyre for comfortable and stable ride.
- Comfortable spacious seat, 850mm seat height and compact chassis design, all for easy-to-ride dual-purpose motorcycle.
- 13.0-litre fuel tank, together with the engine's superior fuel efficiency, extends the range between refuellings.
- Useful clutch lock convenient for shortstop during work.
- Guard bar and plate protect the bottom of engine.
- Extended front and rear mud flaps help protecting rider and motorcycle from mud and dirt.
- Functional chain guard has advantage against dirt.
- Large flat rear carrier mounted over the rear fender
- Round bright 60/55W halogen headlight.
- Backward-folding gearshift and brake pedals help reduce damage on the way of obstructions.
- Large, easy-to-reach grab bar also useful for attaching luggage net.
- Low-maintenance, long-life sealed chain.
- Quick-action rack-and-pinion clutch design ensures light and positive clutch operation.