Suzuki requires you to pay a minimum of $1000 as a deposit to secure your order for the new motorcycle. This will be credited toward the final purchase price of the motorcycle from your nominated authorised Suzuki Motorcycle Dealer.
· Suzuki will confirm your motorcycle order with your nominated authorised Suzuki Motorcycle Dealer 3 business days after your order has been placed.
· During this 3 business day period, you may cancel your order without any charge.
· Your deposit will be 100% refundable if you cancel your order within the 3 business day period by notifying us in writing at [email protected] Please include all relevant details, including your full name, address and [purchase order number] in your notification.
· If you cancel your order after the 3 business day period has expired, Suzuki will refund your deposit amount, less $550 to you, which takes into account the reasonable administrative costs Suzuki will incur as a result of your cancellation.
· Suzuki will do everything within its power to facilitate your order. In the unlikely event your motorcycle order cannot be fulfilled, you will be notified by a Suzuki representative and receive a full refund of the deposit amount.
· Orders must be paid in full upon collection.
· Orders must be collected within 90 days of delivery to your nominated dealership. Failure to collect within the 90 day period will result in forfeit of the deposit.
· Nothing in these terms affects any rights to a refund you may have under the Australian Consumer Law, or under your sales contract with your nominated authorised Suzuki Motorcycle Dealer.
· Please note that Suzuki Australia’s online store does not deliver to PO Box addresses within Australia, nor facilitates international orders. Please contact your local Suzuki distributor if you are from outside of Australia.