Suzuki requires you to pay a $500 deposit to secure your order for the new motorcycle. This will be credited toward the final purchase price of the motorcycle from your nominated authorised Suzuki Motorcycle Dealer.
· Suzuki will confirm your motorcycle order with your nominated authorised Suzuki Motorcycle Dealer 3 business days after your order has been placed.
· During this 3 business day period, you may cancel your order without any charge.
· Your $500 deposit will be 100% refundable if you cancel your order within the 3 business day period by notifying us in writing at email@example.com. Please include all relevant details, including your full name, address and [purchase order number] in your notification.
· If you cancel your order after the 3 business day period has expired, Suzuki will refund $250 to you, which takes into account the reasonable administrative costs Suzuki will incur as a result of your cancellation.
· Suzuki will do everything within its power to facilitate your order. In the unlikely event your motorcycle order cannot be fulfilled, you will be notified by a Suzuki representative and receive a full refund of the deposit amount.
· Nothing in these terms affects any rights to a refund you may have under the Australian Consumer Law, or under your sales contract with your nominated authorised Suzuki Motorcycle Dealer.