The 2018 Suzuki TU250X is perfect for riders seeking a retro looking, user-friendly motorcycle, packed with proven Suzuki reliability and high-quality features.
Delivering a responsive and easy-going ride, the Suzuki TU250X’s 249cc, single-cylinder, fuel-injected, air-oil cooled SOHC engine produces strong low rpm torque, making it ideal for the city rider.
The TU250X’s digitally controlled CDI ignition system provides optimum ignition timing and engine speed, with its five-speed transmission making it ideal for variety of riding conditions.
The TU250X’s generous fuel tank and fuel-efficient engine work together to provide excellent fuel economy and riding range.
An ideal choice for a variety of riders, the TU250X has been designed around a strong diamond-shaped steel frame with a low seat height, compact chassis and upright riding position.
With classic retro styling, the TU250X displays chromed front and rear wheels, headlight case, speedometer cover, tail light housing and exhaust system.
If you want an easy going, classic all-rounder, the TU250X is for you.
Classic design, modern technology
249cc four-stroke single-cylinder engine features a simple, lightweight, air-cooled SOHC design with class-leading Suzuki fuel injection, and produces strong low-RPM torque, which makes the TU250X a perfect choice for the city rider.
Low 770mm seat height and compact chassis make the TU250X the ideal choice for the beginning rider, offering a comfortable, ergonomic riding position to suit a wide range of riders.
Low-slung tapered chrome muffler
Exhaust system is outfitted with a catalytic converter and oxygen sensor feedback system reducing exhaust emission.
Chrome plated front and rear wheels; headlight case; speedometer cover; tail lamp housing; front suspension outer tube; and polished crank side case produce a beautiful, high quality look.
- Suzuki fuel injection provides better fuel efficiency, strong throttle response and easy starting.
- SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) cylinder allows for improved heat transfer, lightweight and tighter piston clearance.
- The TU250X's digitally controlled CDI ignition system provides optimum ignition timing at all engine speeds.
- Five-speed transmission offers gear ratios that are suitable for a wide variety of riding conditions.
- The TU250X is designed around a strong diamond-shaped steel tube frame.
- Front disc brake with dual-piston caliper and rear drum brakes come standard on the TU250X.
- The 12 litre fuel tank and fuel-efficient engine work together to provide excellent riding range.
- The TU250X is equipped with a full lighting system and easy-to-read instrumentation including trip meter.