The Only Way To Travel
Whether it’s to work or play, there’s only one way to travel and that’s the INAZUMA 250. It’s stylish, comfortable and delivers super smooth power and performance, courtesy of its advanced fuel injected twin cylinder engine.
This exciting street bike has been especially developed for the growing demand of reliable and cost effective transport, packed with user-friendly features, wrapped in sleek design and finished with proven Suzuki quality and reliability.
248cm3, liquid-cooled SOHC in-line 2-cylinder engine
has user-friendly characteristics in low-to-mid range engine speed to match with a variety of riding conditions.
The multi-function instrumentation
displays a variety of information. In the centre, there is large analogue tachometer with convenient digital gear position indicator. It’s flanked by a digital LCD speedometer, odometer, twin trip meter, clock and fuel gauge readouts, maintenance interval indicator and adjustable rpm indicator on the right, plus LED indicators on the left.
Fuel Injection system
electronically controls the fuel volume and the injection timing to the optimum values according to the riding condition, based on information from various sensors, in order to improve fuel economy and reduce emission. This also contributes to improved idling stability and almost linear throttle response, and makes for stable performance.
The INAZUMA’s semi double-cradle chassis is designed to provide ample support for a variety of riding styles, while humbly securing this naked bike’s more visible and prominent features.
- Hydraulic disc brakes Front and rear provide consistent and controlled braking whether commuting on city streets or roaming the open road.
- A six-speed transmission Mated well to the engine design, with the cylinders’ long-stroke design boosting the goal of low- to mid-range power delivery.
- A coupling-type balancer shaft Is fitted to engine’s crankshaft reduces engine vibration and enhances riding comfort.
- Semi double-cradle chassis Is designed to provide ample support for a variety of riding styles, while humbly securing this bike’s more visible and prominent features.
- Telescopic front forks Soak up bumps for smooth tracking up front – whether riding rough city streets or faster open roads.
- Rear suspension Action is handled by a mono-shock system that stays hidden from view to amplify the bike’s style. With seven-way adjustable spring preload, the rear suspension adds to its versatility.
- The handlebars Designed to provide comfortable riding position. 5-way adjustable brake lever allows rider to adjust brake lever position.