The Apex Predator
Hear the wild induction roar strike your soul.
Feel genuine GSX-R power stir your spirit.
Own the apex of every corner.
Powered by a legendary supersport engine.
Armed with the latest technologies.
Tuned to command the streets.
Built to reign supreme over naked sport bikes.
The GSX-S750Z is a true apex predator.
The Special Edition Z-model features bold Metallic Matte Black bodywork, blacked-out exhaust system, black anodized front fork stanchion tubes, unquie graphics and rim decals.
Ready to rock the streets
Inherited directly from a GSX-R supersport machine, the powerful 749cm3 four-cylinder fuel-injected engine produces 84kW @10,500rpm and 81Nm @9,000rpm and is specially tuned and refined to maximise its potential on the streets and on winding roads. Cutting-edge technologies from the legendary GSX-R series control engine management. The downdraft double-barrel Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) system ensures efficient combustion and smooth, highly controllable power delivery throughout the engine’s broad power range. Suzuki’s digital ignition system, Idle Speed Control (ISC) and the use of iridium spark plugs contribute to linear throttle response, greater low-end torque production, easier engine startup, lower cold-start emissions, and more stable idling.
Three-mode traction control system
This track-bred technology provides greater confidence and reduces fatigue by delivering control over engine output that helps prevent rear wheel spin. The system operates so smoothly and naturally that it does not interfere with handling, even when the rider wishes to engage in aggressive sports riding. The rider can freely select one of three modes using the convenient handlebar switch. Mode one is for sport riding with minimal intervention; mode two offers the ideal balance for typical road conditions; and mode three delivers maximum traction control when riding in poor conditions.
Carefully sculptued bodywork
Highlights include the powerful lines of the chiseled fuel tank, vented front fender, light rear fender, molded mirrors, and angular tail section with integrated LED taillight, new clear turn signals, and clean layout of all wiring and hoses.
The thin seat is shaped for sport riding, and also to helps make it easier to firmly plant one’s your feet on ground and combines with the handlebars and footpegs to ensure a comfortable riding position.
Lightweight LCD instrumentation
The GSX-S750 features a lightweight, brightness-adjustable LCD instrument panel. Readouts include the speedometer, tachometer, traction control mode status, gear position, odometer, dual tripmeters, coolant temperatures, driving range, fuel consumption, and a clock. You can personalise the tachometer readout from a choice of five display patterns.
Bridgestone BATTLAX HYPERSPORT S21 tyres
The GSX-S750 is shod with Bridgestone BATTLAX HYPERSPORT S21 tyres, which feature a high level of controllability and solid feeling of traction. Specially tuned for Suzuki using the highest technology honed in the world’s most demanding races, these tyres help position the GSX-S750 at the top of the food chain.
Sporty, lightweight wheels
Newly designed lightweight 10-spoke cast aluminium wheels enhance the appeal of the GSX-S750.
Lean, clean exhaust system
The streamlined design of this updated exhaust system eliminates the need for Suzuki’s Exhaust Control Valve, improving its looks, greater performance and reduced weight. That includes the fresh, clean appearance of its new form fitting, shot peened stainless steel heat shield (Black on Z model). The system also adopts the same catalytic converter as on the GSX-S1000, which helps satisfy Euro 4 emissions regulations.
Variant cross-section swing arm
With tapered lines that speak of performance and sporty good looks, this new swing arm design is a perfect fit for the GSX-S750. It also features a clean and stylish new chain adjuster.
Radial mounted four-piston opposed front calipers
The radial mount design provides a positive feeling when applying the brakes and maximises braking control. Each of the front calipers has four opposed pistons (33.9mm x 2 & 30.2mm x 2) acting on a 310mm floating-mount disc to provide plenty of stopping power when you need it.
Petal-type front and rear discs
Adopting a petal-type design for the 310mm floating-mount front discs adds an even sportier look to the GSX-S750's bold styling.
NISSIN Antilock Brake System
The lightweight and compact Anitlock Brake System (ABS) produced by NISSIN monitors wheel speed 50 times per wheel rotation, and matches stopping power to available traction.
Full control at your fingertips
Switches on the handlebars let you select traction control modes and change the LCD information displays on the fly for full control over your settings and riding environment.
KYB inverted front forks
Inverted front forks featuring 41mm stanchion tubes and bold-looking anodized upper tubes provide a sporty ride that is also smooth and comfortable. Spring preload can be adjusted to match the conditions and your riding preferences.
Shorter final drive ratio
The GSX-S750 adopts a shorter final gear ratio that helps maximise acceleration, while sixth gear retains a ratio that does not compromise top speed.
Combined with black levers and a new switch design, they enhance the looks of an area that often falls within the rider’s field of vision.
Lightweight black footpegs
The GSX-S750 shares the same aluminium footpegs as used on the GSX-S1000. Both lightweight and sporty,
their black colouring makes them blend in naturally with the machine to enhance the bike's tough look.
Easy Start System
A simple press of starter button turns over the engine and starts the bike. Not having to hold the button down until the engine fires adds extra convenience when heading out on a ride.
Low RPM Assist
Engine speed is controlled to ensure it doesn’t drop below what is necessary to maintain a smooth idle. Low RPM Assist also monitors engine speed, enabling the rider to operate the clutch lever and pull away without opening the throttle. This helps make negotiating traffic jams and busy city streets smoother and easier.
Aggressive headlight design
This predator adopts its aggressive-looking headlight design and fang-shaped position lights directly from
The addition of a standard-equipment belly pan enhances the aggressive styling and cohesive aesthetics of the machine’s overall design.
- New fuel-injected, 749cc, 4-cylinder engine uses GSX-R architecture to deliver a torque-rich sportsbike experience.
- The unique chassis integrates the best qualities of a tubular streetbike frame and a twin-spar sportsbike frame.
- Aggressive styling, with cues from the renowned GSX-S1000, surround an ergonomically comfortable, yet sporty riding position.
- Ventilation holes are added to the bottom side of each cylinder in the GSX-S750’s crankcase. The holes reduce pumping loss to help produce power and gain fuel economy.
- Camshafts tuned specifically for the GSX-S750 deliver a dynamic wave of smooth torque and strong acceleration.
- Throttle bodies with Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) system contribute to better throttle response and torque at the low-to-mid RPM range, while still producing peak performance.
- New, ten-hole, long-nose fuel injectors deliver finer atomised fuel to increase combustion efficiency.
- Suzuki’s patented, Throttle-body Integrated Idle Speed Control (TI-ISC) stabilizes the engine idle speed and helps lower emissions. The system is compact and lightweight.
- A new, larger capacity air box is required to match the higher engine output. The air inlets have been designed to provide an exciting auditory experience.
- The Engine Control Module (ECM) provides state-of-the-art engine management and has enhanced settings to suit the intake and exhaust systems, resulting in linear throttle response and class-leading fuel economy.
- The digital ignition fires iridium type spark plugs that increase spark strength and combustion efficiency, contributing to higher power, more linear throttle response, easier engine start-up, and a more stable idle. These quality components also last longer than conventional spark plugs.
- Angular radiator shrouds efficiently guide cooling air to the high-capacity radiator. Additional heat is removed from the engine via the use of a lightweight and compact liquid-cooled oil cooler (like those used on GSX-R models).
- The race-proven six-speed close-ratio transmission features vertically staggered shafts to reduce overall engine length.
- Large diameter, wet multi-plate clutch is derived from a GSX-R750 design to easily transmit power while the rack and pinion clutch release provides the rider with superb friction-point feel.
- The refined shift linkage helps the rider easily and quickly select the best gear for the riding conditions.
- The strong drive chain uses O-rings to preserve internal lubrication so power is transmitted smoothly and quietly.
- With styling influenced by the GSX-S1000, but with its own aggressive turn, the GSX-S750’s new bodywork looks wild and forceful, yet keeps the rider comfortable at all times.
- The low 820mm seat height contributes to the sporty, yet upright riding position and aids rider confidence at stops.
- Link-type rear suspension, with a single shock absorber working through a progressive linkage, has 7-way adjustable spring preload.
- Distinctively shaped headlight nacelle contains a bright 60/55W H4 halogen bulb. The tail section houses an integrated LED taillight with a dual-pane, red/clear lens.
- The display has an adjustable intensity, white-colour backlight for great night-time visibility and is flanked by LED indicators for the turn signals, high beam, malfunction, traction control, ABS, plus coolant temperature and oil pressure alerts.
- A three-phase charging system, with an oil-cooled stator, keeps the maintenance-free battery up to charge for trouble-free operation.