Get Your Own Style
Flexibility is only available from a motorcycle of reliable performance, designed through the application of modern technology - this is the freedom not to constrain the riders’ style. This machine with brisk performance in a neat package and the full range of options, gives many various images for your rider lifestyle. Welcome to the world of new riding styles!
Elegance meets technology
The instrument cluster is positioned above the headlight and incorporates an analog tachometer, an LCD digital speedometer, LCD digital dual trip meter and odometer, an LCD digital clock, and an LCD digital gear position indicator. Indicator lights include a two-way remaining fuel warning lamp, backed up by an LCD digital reserve trip meter.
Designed for comfort
41mm-stanchion-tube front forks and progressive-link rear suspension are both spring-preload adjustable.
Enjoy the ride
Dual, floating front brake discs each measure 290mm in diameter and work with dual-piston calipers. A single, 240mm rear brake disc is fitted with a single-piston caliper.
Each cylinder head also carries two spark plugs to improve combustion. But the GLADIUS not only has twin spark plugs, it has twin Iridium spark plugs. The use of the exotic Iridium alloy reduces spark plug electrode degradation and allows the electrode to be finer, producing a more intense, hotter spark and further enhancing combustion.
- 645cm3 fuel-injected DOHC 90-degree V-Twin engine based on the SV650 power plant with proven long-term reliability, broad power and quiet rumble.
- Race-proven Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Materials (SCEM) cylinder reduces friction and improves heat transfer, durability and ring seal.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) downdraft digital fuel injection enhances throttle response and acceleration and helps reduce emissions.
- 10-hole, extra-fine-atomization fuel injectors improve combustion efficiency.
- Automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system integrated into each throttle body improves cold starting and reduce emissions
- Elegant styling with richly curved bodywork highlighted by edgy frame covers, seat rail/engine cover detailing and buffed stainless steel muffler cover.
- Steel-tubing compact trellis frame.
- Colour combinations and contrasts of front fender, radiator covers, fuel tank covers, side covers, steel fuel tank and frame in each colour scheme attractively characterize fresh and stylish appearance of the GLADIUS.
- Two-tone seat, with a relatively low 785mm height, ample padding and bolstered rear edges to well-support the rider's hips.
- Comfortable riding position composed with tubular handlebar shape, footpeg and seat positioning, and the slim fuel tank/seat meeting section.
- 5-spoke 17-inch cast aluminium-alloy wheels, shod with Dunlop Qualifier sport radial tires.
- Carefully shaped multi-reflector headlight incorporates high and low beams as well as a position light, and is flanked by clear-lens turn indicators.