You haven't lived until you've ridden a big single-cylinder road bike. They're flat out a blast to ride. The 2017 Boulevard S40 takes that timeless single-cylinder design and adds a shot of advanced Suzuki technology to this timeless design to create a bike that combines exciting performance with rock-solid reliability.
One of the S40’s major attractions is its lightweight responsiveness—it’s great for cruising down the boulevard or getting outside and beyond the city limits. Wherever you ride, one twist of the throttle rewards you with a blast of low-end and mid-range torque. When you’re up to cruising speed, you’ll really appreciate the engine’s smooth performance.
The Boulevard S40 -designed for you to enjoy the simple pleasure and pure excitement of motorcycling.
652cm3 (40 cubic inch), 4-stroke, air-cooled, SOHC engine
with Twin Swirl Combustion Chambers (TSCC) derivers strong low-to-mid rpm range torque.
Sleek, one-piece saddle
adds to the Boulevard S40’s already streamlined appearance. The low 700mm seat height is great for entry-level riders and riders of all skill levels.
Hydraulic disc brake with large 220mm disc
provides the classic-styled Boulevard S40 with modern, effective stopping power and braking performance. The disc brake assembly, along with the Boulevard S40’s powerful engine and light overall curb weight create a responsive, agile cruiser that is equally comfortable on city streets and open highways.
Teardrop-shaped fuel tank with flush-mounted speedometer
contributes to the Boulevard S40’s classic cruiser styling. Its large 10.0 litre capacity fuel tank, along with the S40’s incredibly efficient fuel economy, makes the Boulevard S40 an excellent choice for both city streets and longer highway rides.
- A wide 15" rear tire and slim 19" front tire provides a classic cruiser look.
- Black spoke wheels provide a sinister look like larger cruiser models.
- Custom flat handlebar design provides a clean, sporty appearance, while custom-style rear view mirrors provide an attractive appearance (similar to the larger Suzuki Boulevard models).
- An electric starter with automatic decompression system provides quick, easy engine starting.
- The rear reflector is integrated with the taillight for a clean, finished appearance to the rear section of the bike.
- Light weight for easy manoeuvrability.
- A smooth-shifting 5-speed transmission is complemented by a low-maintenance belt-drive system that's quiet, durable, and simple to adjust and clean.
- Neatly painted steel front/rear fenders and side covers.