High Style, High Performance
The award-winning Suzuki Boulevard M109R launched to the top of the power cruiser market upon its introduction. Its unique style and exhilarating performance – born of championship-winning Suzuki race heritage – have made it the leader in the class. The Boulevard M109R’s performance begins with its 109-cubic inch (1783cc), Suzuki fuel-injected 54 degree V-twin engine. It’s tuned to produce massive torque all the way from idle to redline, which translates into acceleration that you just have to feel to believe. It’s the most powerful cruiser Suzuki has ever produced. To reward every one of your senses, the big V-twin also produces a throaty, aggressive exhaust note—just what you’d expect from the hottest cruiser on the road. Like Suzuki’s legendary sport bikes, the Boulevard M109R balances extraordinary performance with crisp handling, thanks to a technically advanced chassis and suspension, matched by world-class brakes. And when it comes to wrapping that performance package in cruiser styling, a picture is worth a thousand words. Check out its sleek, flowing lines and GSX-R inspired styling touches, and you’ll realize that the Boulevard M109R is in a class of its own.
The M109R Black Edition (M109RBZ) has the following features blacked out: 1. Rearview mirrors, 2. Handlebars 3. Clutch lever 4. Brake lever 5. Handle switches 6. Front fork outer tubes 7. Steering stem head 8. Tank cover 9. Air cleaner cap 10. Clutch cover 11. Magneto cover 12. Cylinder head covers 13. Side covers 14. Final gear case 15. Mufflers 16. Front and rear brake calipers 17. Side stand
The Boulevard M109R’s class-leading 1783cc, 8-valve DOHC, 54 degree, liquid-cooled, Suzuki fuel-injected V-twin engine is designed to produce massive tractable power and responsive torque for strong throttle response and quick acceleration for strong, versatile performance on the street or open highway.
Huge 112 mm (4.4 in) forged aluminium-alloy pistons with short skirts, and cut away sides riding on chrome moly steel connecting rods providing the class-leading torque and horsepower that give the M109R such a powerful ride on the highway. These are one of the largest reciprocating gasoline engine pistons being used in any production passenger car or motorcycle, while featuring race-proven design to reduce friction and inertial mass.
Massive 240mm rear tyre
Spiral spoke cast aluminum alloy wheels measure 130/70R18 up front and a massive 240/40R18 in the rear. The rear wheel wears a huge 240mm Dunlop radial tire- the largest ever used on a production Suzuki motorcycle, which not only gives the M109R an aggressive style and stance, but provides unrivaled grip and handling on the road.
GSX-R inspired brake package
Race-inspired radial mounted four piston front calipers and 310mm front brake rotors. The rear brake system includes a dual piston caliper and 275mm rear disc, providing the M109R with impressive stopping power.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection system produces smooth throttle response even at low engine rpm.
- Suzuki Advanced Sump System (SASS), a compact dry-sump lubrication system, designed for reduced engine height, a lower crankshaft position and lower centre of gravity.
- The 2-into-1-into-2 stainless steel chromed exhaust system features Suzuki’s digitally controlled Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) system for optimum engine performance and a powerful V-twin sound.
- Inverted front forks featuring race-proven cartridge internals with 46mm stanchion tubes provide 130mm of wheel travel for unrivalled suspension performance and excellent handling. A cast aluminium alloy swingarm works with a progressive shock linkage and a preload adjustable single rear shock delivers 120mm of wheel travel, working through a reliable shaft drive system that is virtually maintenance-free.
- The Boulevard M109R is equipped with a sleek and wide fuel tank with a 19.5 litre fuel capacity that flows into integrated side covers; a comfortable low seat; and a stylish radiator cowl, all of which provide the M109R with sleek, aggressive styling and excellent extended-range riding or touring capabilities.
- Sporty instrument cluster features a digital tachometer and LED indicator light; a newly included gear position indicator; and it is now relocated from the handlebars to the top of the headlight cowl, maintaining sleek styling with uncompromised visibility.