Classic Power, Modern Comfort
The Boulevard C50T 'Touring' captivates from the very first glance. With its elegant two tone paint work and glistening chrome it is sure to make an impression among the Sunday group ride.
The touring features include two tone paintwork, white wall tyres, white meter face and studded seat trim.
The range of Suzuki genuine accessories for Boulevard C50 will also fit the all new C50T, and make for the complete touring outfit.
Down the boulevard or out on the highway, the C50T's V-twin powerplant is engineered for pure excitement. With strong low-end and mid-range torque, it accelerates hard from just above idle. Yet, thanks to its advanced engineering, it's incredibly smooth at highway cruising speeds.
It's time to discover how good a classic touring cruiser can be with the Boulevard C50T.
805cm3, fuel-injected, liquid-cooled 45-degree V-Twin engine
is tuned for torque and engineered for comfort.
Chromed and staggered dual exhaust pipes
with refined shape are tuned for responsive torque delivery while producing the signature V-Twin rumble.
Chrome spoked wheels and whitewall tyres give the C50T good looks and traditional styling.
Complete touring package
The Boulevard C50T is beautifully finished with attractive studded seats, twin textured leather saddle bags and an adjustable, pivoting leather passenger backrest provides comfort and convenience for long-range riding and touring. The height-adjustable front windshield provides the C50T with classic styling and full wind protection for rider comfort on longer rides. It includes unique chrome garnish with a Boulevard emblem.
- Fuel injection makes for optimal fuel delivery, helping to increase throttle response and output throughout the powerband.
- Cutting-edge 3D-mapped digital ignition system using a throttle-position sensor helps boost the hallmark big V-Twin low-down torque.
- Offset crankpins bring optimally balanced firing intervals.
- Slick, wide-ratio 5-speed transmission and low-maintenance shaft drive efficiently transmit the power to the thick 15-inch rear tyre.
- Thick, raked-back front forks deliver a generous 140mm wheel travel.
- Progressive-action monoshock rear suspension is shaped mimicking the hard-tail lines of a traditional cruiser.
- Well-sculpted leather-textured seat, swept-back handlebars and ample-sized floorboards compose a perfect riding position for various occasions.
- Wide passenger seat makes for comfortable two-up rides.
- The instrument cluster includes a convenient gear-position indicator, a large fuel meter, and a clock always on display.
- The styling incorporates timeless visual statements in the cruiser heritage: rich paintwork, glittering chrome and deep front and rear fenders with rounded ends.
- Bright multi-reflector headlight. Durable, efficient and compact LED taillight.