Sharper Looks and More Comfort
For 2015, Suzuki updated and enhanced the DR200S to satisfy a wide range of motorcycling needs. With electric starting, long-travel suspension & the dependable power of a 199cc four-stroke engine, the DR200S is the ideal bike for recreational users. Simply throw your leg over the saddle, push the starter button and go have a blast without needing to worry about breaking down or performing time-sapping maintenance.
The DR200S’s 199cm3 single-cylinder air-cooled four-stroke engine provides just the right amount of torque and horsepower to power your ride.
Push To Go
Push-button electric start fires up the bike consistently, powered by a small and reliable battery.
Sure stopping power
The powerful front disc brake on the Trojan and proven rear drum brake provide all the stopping power and reliable braking performance you could ever need.
New sleek style
Influenced by the high-performance style of the RM-Z series, the ergonomics redesign makes the DR200S a better fit to a wider range of riders for the dirt and the pavement.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coated aluminium cylinder is used for durability, weight reduction and superior heat transfer.
- Digitally controlled CDI ignition system to match ignition timing throughout the engine rpm range.
- Compact and sturdy high-tensile strength steel pipe frame. Smooth, ergonomic bodywork facilitates rider to transfer weight.
- Telescopic front forks and single shock absorber rear suspension with adjustable spring preload have sufficient wheel travels of both front and rear 205mm.
- Low-maintenance, long-life sealed chain.
- Large bright 60/55W halogen headlight to help extend your riding session.
- 5-speed transmission with gear ratios suitable for a wide variety of riding conditions.
- Quick-action rack-and-pinion clutch design ensures light and positive clutch operation.