Serious Dose of Fun -SOLD OUT ETA Spring
The Suzuki DR-Z125 joins its larger wheel stable-mate, the DR-Z125L, with the small wheel providing a lower seat height for progressing riders wanting more power.
Like the DR-Z125L, the high performance Suzuki DR-Z125 introduces a serious dose of fun into every rider's first taste of the off-road trail. Advanced technology from top to bottom with a host of high-grade components inspired by Suzuki's motocross machines.
At its heart, a 4-stroke, 124cc power pack built to deliver tractable, accessible power, so riding's as easy as possible. And smooth. The frame and swingarm have been created for ample rigidity and light weight, to produce a compact, perfectly proportioned off-road riding package. Easy on the eye as well. The fuel tank and frame covers are inspired from Suzuki's state-of-the-art RM-Z motocross range.
The DR-Z125. Let a lifetime of off-road riding begin.
124cc, single-cylinder, 4-stroke, SOHC, 2-valve, air-cooled engine
built to deliver tractable, accessible power output to make riding as easy as possible for entry-level riders.
Confidence Inspiring Suspension
Telescopic, 180mm front and link-type, 170mm rear suspension provide long wheel travel and smooth, progressive action, that enhances enjoyable, comfortable ride.
Rear shock absorber spring preload is fully adjustable
allowing to make various setting under a wide range of riding conditions.
Race inspired styling inherited from its championship-winning big brothers the RM-Z250 and RM-Z450.
- MIKUNI VM20SS carburettor contributes to excellent throttle response.
- Precise digital CDI ignition system with an ignition-timing map tuned to optimize the engine's power characteristics.
- 5-speed transmission with link-type gear shifting system built for highly reliable operation along with superb feel.
- Lightweight, high rigidity steel pipe frame and rear swingarm are designed specifically to create a compact, fully-sized off road machine.
- Front fork boot adding race inspired styling.
- The seat and bodywork compress a smooth, almost seamless surface for rider to move around easily.
- Lightweight plastic skid plate helps protecting the bottom of engine.
- Lightweight aluminium rims contribute to the reduction in the unsprung weight.
- The DR-Z125 features 17-inch front/14-inch rear tires, 775mm seat height and front/rear drum brakes.