Wherever Your Road Leads
The DR650SE offers you the versatility of hitting the highways or raising the dust. And without compromise on either surface.
Giving riders plenty of low-to-mid range torque, the DR650SE is powered by a 644cc, four-stroke, air-cooled engine, with Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coated cylinders to minimise wear.
The combination of a powerful engine and lightweight frame offers agile handling and a comfortable and enjoyable ride, on or off road. Comfort is also enhanced by a streamlined seat with 40mm variable seat height position and a vibration- reducing balancer system.
A rigid frame and short wheelbase provide off-road manoeuvrability, while loads of tractable horsepower from the big grunty engine translates into effortless high- speed cruising.
Reliable, big-on-value and street-legal, the DR650SE is eligible for the Learner Approved Motorcycle Scheme (LAMS) in certain States and Territories.
On the highways or toughing it out in the dirt, this is Suzuki's ultimate Dual Sport Bike.
The DR650SE’s compact 644cc, SOHC, four-stroke, oil-cooled single counterbalanced engine is equipped with Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS), which distributes oil throughout the engine to provide even cooling and reliable performance. The engine is tuned for powerful performance and low-to-mid rpm range that makes the DR650SE a versatile choice for outstanding performance on the road or trail.
Ready for Adventure
The front fork combines the best features of conventional and inverted designs: smooth and progressive action on a variety of road or trail riding surfaces. Large diameter, thin-walled tubes reduce unsprung weight while maintaining high rigidity with minimal below-axle extension. A link-type rear suspension with piggyback-style shock absorber and adjustable compression damping provides stable performance over any terrain.
Bright 60/55 watt halogen headlight; handlebar-mounted handguards and special design tires with on/off-road tread pattern fitted to 21-inch front and 17-inch rear wheels.
Serious Stopping Power
The lightweight 290mm front floating-disc brake with dual-piston caliper and the 240mm rear disc brake with twin-piston caliper together provide reliable stopping power with excellent feel at the lever.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coated aluminium engine cylinder for durability, weight reduction and superior heat transfer.
- Digitally mapped DC-DCI ignition system provides accurate ignition timing to maintain efficient combustion.
- Convenient electric starter combines with mechanical automatic decompression system for quick and easy start.
- Lightweight and compact low-maintenance battery.
- Gear-driven single counter balancer system minimises engine vibration for a comfortable ride.
- Large MIKUNI 40mm carburettor maintains a smooth intake flow and quick throttle response.
- 5-speed wide-ratio transmission for easy riding.
- Light, durable stainless steel muffler.
- Lightweight, compact, rigid semi-double cradle frame is built to provide excellent on/off-road riding.
- Hollow type wheel axles and aluminium swingarm keep less unsprung weight.
- Well-cushioned seat, die-cast aluminium footpegs and grab bars on both sides together offer a comfortable ride for pillion rider.
- Seat height can be optionally lowered by 40mm (from 885mm to 845mm) by your authorised Suzuki dealer. A shorter sidestand is also available to match this option P/N 42300-32820
- Specially designed 90/90-21 front and 120/90-17 rear tyres with on/off tread pattern.