Sharper Looks and More Comfort
The 2020 Suzuki DR200S the perfect stepping stone for riders progressing from a mini bike to an entry level road registrable trail bike, farmers looking for a super reliable and proven registrable farm hand or new riders keen to explore the fruits of what spirited trail riding or street commuting has to offer. Powered by a 199cm3 single-cylinder air-cooled four-stroke engine, that provides just the right amount of torque and horsepower to power your ride. And that ride can be a long one, thanks to the DR200S’ efficient fuel economy of 44.9km/L. With sharp, competition-like bodywork styling with distinctive graphics, and a reasonable 845mm seat height the DR200S is a clear winner.
The DR200S’s 199cm3 single-cylinder air-cooled four-stroke engine provides just the right amount of torque and horsepower to power your ride.
Push To Go
Push-button electric start fires up the bike consistently, powered by a small and reliable battery.
Sure stopping power
The powerful front disc brake on the Trojan and proven rear drum brake provide all the stopping power and reliable braking performance you could ever need.
New sleek style
Influenced by the high-performance style of the RM-Z series, the ergonomics redesign makes the DR200S a better fit to a wider range of riders for the dirt and the pavement.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coated aluminium cylinder is used for durability, weight reduction and superior heat transfer.
- Digitally controlled CDI ignition system to match ignition timing throughout the engine rpm range.
- Compact and sturdy high-tensile strength steel pipe frame. Smooth, ergonomic bodywork facilitates rider to transfer weight.
- Telescopic front forks and single shock absorber rear suspension with adjustable spring preload have sufficient wheel travels of both front and rear 205mm.
- Low-maintenance, long-life sealed chain.
- Large bright 60/55W halogen headlight to help extend your riding session.
- 5-speed transmission with gear ratios suitable for a wide variety of riding conditions.
- Quick-action rack-and-pinion clutch design ensures light and positive clutch operation.