For the Young Gun
The Suzuki QuadSport Z90 is the ideal Fun ATV for young riders to develop their skills with. Convenient features like an automatic transmission and electric starter help make this ATV suitable for supervised riders ages 12 and up. An easy-to-set throttle limiter lets adults set the power level appropriately for young riders, and a keyed ignition switch makes sure there’s no unauthorised journeys.
The Suzuki Quadsport Z90 - What more could a young gun want?
A modern engine
With SUZUKI’s long history building performance engines for its award-winning motorcycles, you can be assured the same care goes into the QuadSport Z90’s engine. This includes such features like a Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) cylinder derived from the SUZUKI’s high-performance, high-mileage GSX-R sportbikes. A four-stroke engine is easy to use and easy to maintain which is something parents can appreciate. It is also tuned to produce a broad powerband and smooth power delivery, something any child can appreciate.
Fully automatic CVT
For ease of use the QuadSport Z90 features a fully automatic CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) therefore the riders can concentrate on riding and having fun rather than shifting gears. Adding to that ease of use are child-sized control levers, which allow the rider to control with confidence.
First time, every time
Convenient electric start system - with standard back up recoil starter – Gives the rider with easy electric start, allowing the rider a hassle-free start up every time. Low-maintenance precision electronic ignition system (CDI) means less time and money for repairs and more time building great, safe riding skills. The QuadSport Z90 also features a simple screw-type throttle limiter to allow adult supervisors to limit the maximum power deliver to suit a rider's ability.
The QuadSport Z90 is equipped with twin large diameter semi-sealed front drum brakes and a fully-sealed rear brake for strong braking performance and durability providing the rider with the upmost safety.
- Child-size control levers allow the rider to control with confidence.
- Sturdy front shock absorbers are built for smooth ride, and a strong steel swingarm provides a balanced ride on many types of terrain.
- Low 650mm seat height for smaller riders.
- A silent cam chain adds to the all-day comfort.
- Easy-access oil filter and oil strainer cap takes time off the maintenance schedule.
- 19x7-8 front and rear tires make for a smoother ride and help keep the machine going nicely down the trail.
- Suzuki's trademark T-shaped seat allows easy body positioning especially for corners.
- Large full floorboards are increasing youth rider confidence while out on the trail.
- Drive shaft has double oil seals for long-life performance.
- Vacuum-operated fuel valve automatically turns the fuel flow on and off added convenience.