Practical. Convenient. Value.
The Ozark 250 is engineered to be practical, with nimble handling and a comfortable ride even when the going gets rough.
With an engine that punches above it's weight, the Ozark 250 has a broad spread of power and a load of mid-range torque. Smooth transitions between the bodywork, seat and fuel tank make it easier to move back-and forth or side-to-side when riding. Incredibly practical and versatile, the Ozark 250 is a feature packed ATV that is truly is great value for money.
3 Year Factory Warranty
At Suzuki we back our entire range of hard-working Farm ATV products with a full 3 year factory Suzuki warranty. It’s our show of commitment to you. Which shouldn’t be surprising, especially since Suzuki Farm ATVs already come packed with advanced technology and tuned specifically for the tough Australian conditions.
Gutsy air-cooled engine
Powerful full-size single-cylinder 246cc, SOHC, air-cooled 4-stroke engine utilizing rubber engine mounts to reduce vibration and specific design features reduce mechanical noise for a quiet and comfortable ride. The cylinder is tilted 53° from horizontal for optimal air flow across the cooling surfaces of the cylinder head and cylinder. The engine is tuned for broad power delivery, with an emphasis on mid-range torque for impressive performance on a trail or while tackling tough jobs.
A five-speed transmission with centrifugal automatic clutch and reverse allows the rider to select the best gear position for maximum traction and fuel efficiency. The Ozark 250’s class-leading reverse gear system is easy-to-use – just place the transmission in neutral and pull the fender-mounted knob to engage reverse.
High-capacity front rack and rear rack with rear support bar allow for more convenient and secure cargo loading. Generous 4-litre storage box is also located underneath the seat.
5 Star ATV Safety
As a leading manufacturer of ATVs, Suzuki is serious about improving safety outcomes and endorses the official 5 Star Safe ATV User Guide to assist riders to improve their own safety outcomes:
- Choose a vehicle which is fit for purpose – for the task and the rider.
- Wear a helmet – the most effective safety device.
- Rider training – will allow you to fully understand both the ATV’s features and its limitations.
- Don’t allow passengers on single seat ATVs, and no kids under 16 on adult size ATVs.
- Follow the manufacturer’s guidance and warnings.
- Precision electronic ignition system (CDI) and automatic cam chain tensioner help reduce maintenance labour.
- Functional powertrain combines a centrifugal automatic clutch mated with a smooth-shifting, wide-ratio 5-speed transmission with super-low first gear/ convenient reverse gear and 2 x 4 shaft-drive system.
- Independent double-wishbone coil-over dual-shock absorbers front suspension delivers 140mm of wheel travel for a comfortable ride over all types of terrain. Swingarm-type rear suspension features single shock absorber with 140mm of rear wheel travel, plus 210mm of ground clearance for impressive performance over rough trails and terrain.
- Rugged steel-tube chassis comes with steel underneath the crankcases, steel-tube bumper and grill guard.
- Comfortable, well-padded contoured seat and low 785mm seat height.
- Smooth transitions between the bodywork, seat and fuel tank make it easier to move back-and forth or side-to-side when riding.
- Large 4-litre underseat storage compartment.
- Steel-tube front and rear guards, shaped for convenience and designed for a neat fit.
- Rear rack fence bar helps fix luggage in place.
- Large 9.7 litre fuel tank with automatic petcock.
- Full floorboards with drain holes help deflect spray and splashes.
- Dual hydraulic front disc brakes and sealed rear drum brake incorporates the parking brake.
- Grease nipple at the universal joint for easier maintenance.
- 22-inch block-pattern tyres on durable steel wheels.
- Multi-reflector dual high/low beam halogen headlights, multi-reflector combination taillight and brake light.
- Electrical system composed of 10 Ah maintenance-free battery and generous 150W generator system