Practical. Convenient. Value.
The Ozark 250 is engineered to be practical, with nimble handling and a comfortable ride even when the going gets rough.
With an engine that punches above it's weight, the Ozark 250 has a broad spread of power and a load of mid-range torque. Smooth transitions between the bodywork, seat and fuel tank make it easier to move back-and forth or side-to-side when riding. Incredibly practical and versatile, the Ozark 250 is a feature packed ATV that is truly is great value for money.
Gutsy air-cooled engine
Powerful full-size single-cylinder 246cc, SOHC, air-cooled 4-stroke engine utilizing rubber engine mounts to reduce vibration and specific design features reduce mechanical noise for a quiet and comfortable ride. The cylinder is tilted 53° from horizontal for optimal air flow across the cooling surfaces of the cylinder head and cylinder. The engine is tuned for broad power delivery, with an emphasis on mid-range torque for impressive performance on a trail or while tackling tough jobs.
A five-speed transmission with centrifugal automatic clutch and reverse allows the rider to select the best gear position for maximum traction and fuel efficiency. The Ozark 250’s class-leading reverse gear system is easy-to-use – just place the transmission in neutral and pull the fender-mounted knob to engage reverse.
Independent double-wishbone coil-over dual-shock absorbers front suspension delivers 140mm of wheel travel for a comfortable ride over all types of terrain. Swingarm-type rear suspension features single shock absorber with 140mm of rear wheel travel, plus 210mm of ground clearance for impressive performance over rough trails and terrain.
High-capacity front rack and rear rack with rear support bar allow for more convenient and secure cargo loading. Generous 4-litre storage box is also located underneath the seat.
- Precision electronic ignition system (CDI) and automatic cam chain tensioner help reduce maintenance labour.
- Functional powertrain combines a centrifugal automatic clutch mated with a smooth-shifting, wide-ratio 5-speed transmission with super-low first gear/ convenient reverse gear and 2 x 4 shaft-drive system.
- Rugged steel-tube chassis comes with steel underneath the crankcases, steel-tube bumper and grill guard.
- Comfortable, well-padded contoured seat and low 785mm seat height.
- Smooth transitions between the bodywork, seat and fuel tank make it easier to move back-and forth or side-to-side when riding.
- Large 4-litre underseat storage compartment.
- Steel-tube front and rear guards, shaped for convenience and designed for a neat fit.
- Rear rack fence bar helps fix luggage in place.
- Large 9.7 litre fuel tank with automatic petcock.
- Full floorboards with drain holes help deflect spray and splashes.
- Dual hydraulic front disc brakes and sealed rear drum brake incorporates the parking brake.
- Grease nipple at the universal joint for easier maintenance.
- 22-inch block-pattern tyres on durable steel wheels.
- Multi-reflector dual high/low beam halogen headlights, multi-reflector combination taillight and brake light.
- Electrical system composed of 10 Ah maintenance-free battery and generous 150W generator system