Tough As Nails
The KingQuad 750 is designed to be not only the best all-around sport/utility ATV currently made, but the best ATV Suzuki has ever manufactured.
The KingQuad 750 is powered by a single-cylinder liquid-cooled DOHC engine with a bore-and-stroke of 104mm x 85mm - displacing 722cc. The big bore helps this four-stroke develop abundant torque, especially in the low- to mid-rpm range. The fuel-air mixture is delivered efficiently via Suzuki's own fuel-injection system, featuring technology tested through years of development in high-performance motorcycles.
Advantages of the KingQuad 750's fuel injection system include reduced fuel consumption overall. Also, there are no choke operations or carburettor settings to consider. Electronic fuel injection provides better throttle response and smoother engine power than a mechanical carburettor. Finally, the KingQuad 750 has the ultimate power-delivery drivetrain and transmission with three drive modes available: two-wheel drive, four-wheel drive, and front differential-locked four-wheel drive.
Built around an all-new high-tensile steel frame, the KingQuad's suspension is fully independent. It's designed to maintain the necessary rigidity of a hard-working utility ATV as well as the light weight of an easily manageable recreational four-wheeler. New front and rear brake systems help smoothly slow the KingQuad 750 - the front end features hydraulic brakes with 200mm discs at each wheel and a 34mm caliper piston housed in rigid caliper to ensure firm and reliable braking. The KingQuad 750 rides on newly designed, 25-inch, bias-ply Dunlop tires mounted on pressed-aluminium-alloy wheels.
With its high-arched fenders and sharp headlights, the Suzuki KingQuad 750 combines sporty appeal with utility strength.
The Mighty King
A powerful 722cc liquid-cooled DOHC, four-valve cylinder head Suzuki fuel-injected engine is tuned to deliver mighty low-to-mid range torque and high RPM output. The KingQuad’s lightweight aluminium cylinder is canted forward 48° for optimal weight bias, allowing lower seat height. The cylinder bore is coated with SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) for improved durability, weight reduction and superior heat transfer.
Torque-sensing front diff
Torque-sensing front differential with three modes - 2WD, 4WD or differential-locked 4WD - easily selected with a handlebar-mounted button.
Fully independent suspension
Fully independent suspension system with adjustable shock absorbers. Shock absorbers at all four corners are adjustable for five different preload settings, providing maximum versatility for different loads.
Sealed multi-plate rear brake
Dual front hydraulic disc brakes with large 200mm discs and lightweight calipers provide maximum brake pad surface area for increased stopping power and outstanding durability. Working together with a sealed multi-plate rear brake system, with a clutch-type design, provides high durability, offers reduced unsprung weight, and is almost maintenance free. Its sealed design ensures strong, effective braking over nearly any kind of terrain or conditions.
- Fuel injection improves throttle response and fuel efficiency, while delivering power consistently and improving starting.
- The fuel-injection system utilises technology well-proven in both motorcycle and ATV races.
- The rubber-mounted engine uses two balancer shafts to keep the powerful ride smooth.
- Air filter has both paper (for superior filtration) and foam (easily cleaned and re-used) elements for better durability and less maintenance.
- Efficient and functional fully automatic QuadMatic CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) using a durable V-belt and centrifugal clutch.
- An advanced engine braking system helps the transmission control vehicle speed by minimizing freewheeling during descents.
- Gate-style drive mode selector lets the rider easily and securely select low, high, neutral or "park" setting.
- Suzuki's exclusive T-shaped seat, designed for all-day comfort and easier body-weight transition.
- Full-length plastic skid plates guard the chassis and engine.
- Fuel tank positioned below the seat helps keep the machine's weight centre low. Ratcheting gas cap helps prevent over-tightening.
- Front and rear cargo racks are covered in a wrinkle-finish paint for increased durability.
- A handy storage compartment is mounted on the right-side front fender.
- LCD instrumentation includes speedometer, odometer, twin tripmeters, clock, hour meter, gear indicator, fuel gauge, and drive mode readouts.
- Widely mounted dual multi-reflector headlights and an auxiliary light shines your way brightly.
- Flexible tube located inside the front bumper for easy winch installation.