Built For Tough Conditions
You sometimes need the ultimate grunt from your quad, but mostly it’s an everyday all-round gutsy farm companion. Here’s where the KingQuad 500 comes into its own. You get all the advances of the flagship ATV – the KingQuad 750 – but in a package that offers the best value in its class.
The KingQuad 500 boasts the same aggressive new styling, fuel-injected performance, push-button 2WD/4WD select, front disc brakes and sealed oil-bathed multi-disc rear brakes for extra stopping power.
Overall handling is made easier and the ride made more comfortable and stable with independent front and rear suspension. Plus the ‘torque-sensing’ limited slip front differential provides maximum traction and light steering in tight turns.
All this adds up to a bike that doesn’t just lead the mid-sized class but a bike that’s going to carry the KingQuad lineage to new heights.
Comfort, control, power and convenience - all in the KINGQUAD style.
Push button 2WD/4WD
Torque-sensing differential with three modes - 2WD, 4WD or differential-locked 4WD - easily selected with a handlebar-mounted button.
Reliable braking performance
Front dual hydraulic disc brakes and rear sealed oil-bathed multi-disc braking system deliver strong and consistent stopping performance.
Fully independent suspension system
A-arm front and A-arm/I-beam rear -delivers superior riding comfort and versatile handling performance. Shock absorbers at all four corners are adjustable for five different preload settings, providing maximum versatility for different loads.
Ready for work
Standard equipment including a tow hitch and a sealed 12V accessory outlet.
- 493cm3 fuel-injected 4-valve powerplant engineered for robust output throughout the rpm range, long with strong top-end power.
- Fuel injection improves throttle response and fuel efficiency, while delivering power consistently and improving engine start.
- Efficient and functional fully automatic QuadMatic Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT), using a durable V-belt and centrifugal clutch.
- Advanced engine-braking system helps the transmission control vehicle speed to minimise freewheel during descents.
- 25-inch tires with tread and sidewall character specially designed for the machine, mounted on lightweight and sturdy aluminium rims.
- Gate-style drive mode selector lever lets the rider easily and securely select between low, high, neutral or reverse setting.
- Suzuki’s exclusive T-shaped seat, designed for all-day comfort and easier body-weight transition during sporty trail rides.
- Fuel tank positioned below the seat helps keep the machine’s weight centre low. The tank’s ratcheting gas cap is easy to tighten.
- Two storage compartments: one easily accessible under the rear fender, and another with a spin-off top on the right front fender.
- Complete gauge package, including a speedometer, odometer, separate trip meter, gear and differential displays, clock, fuel gauge, clock and more.