4x4 Power Steering
The New King
For MY19 the best 500cc Farm ATV just got better. The new generation KingQuad has been developed utilising feedback from Australian & New Zealand farmers to produce the toughest, best performing and most reliable workhorse on the market.
The new edgy and dynamic bodywork surrounds an impressive list of updates to the New King. The updated stronger frame with 25% thicker tubing, helps this ATV tackle just about any riding terrain. Towing capacity has been boosted to 600kg and now features a receiver type trailer hitch as standard. Steering has never been easier with a new, higher output Electronic Power Steering system and recalibrated front end geometry. The fully-independent suspension is fitted with new, gas-charged shock absorbers that feature 5-way pre-load adjustment to match the spring rate to the cargo load. The rear brake features a sealed oil-bathed multi-disc system which delivers strong and consistent stopping performance and is virtually maintenance free. A gate-styler lever makes it easy to select between L-H-N-R, simplified servicing and over 10 litres of storage make the new KingQuad 500AXi Power Steering the benchmark ATV for Australian Farms.
Solid, Edge & Dynamic Styling Design
All new bodywork and styling featuring sharper lines with well-defined angles. The high-clearance fenders offer great protection for the rider from flying debris. Australian-spec KingQuad ATVs also come standard with overfenders for extra protection. The refined panels simplify maintenance needs, such as checking oil level, fuel filter and air filter servicing.
Suzuki's class-leading Quadmatic™ CVT-type automatic transmission provides versatility and convenience with a fender-mounted gate-type shifter for L-H-N-R selection. The advanced engine-braking system minimises free-wheeling with the throttle off and helps control the vehicle during steep descents.
Push Button 4WD
A handlebar-mounted push-button allows easy selection between 2WD, 4WD and differential-lock 4WD. An override button on the left handlebar can be used to override the normal speed limiter when stuck in the mud.
Gate-style drive mode selector lever lets the rider easily and securely select between Low, High, Neutral or Reverse setting. Unlike some of its competitors the KingQuad features In-gear starting ability for user convenience.
Updated, Stronger frame
The thickness of the main frame tubes have been increased by 25% from 1.6mm thick to 2.0mm thick resulting in increased frame rigidity. The mounting points for the suspension and final drive brackets have also been reinforced over the previous generation.
Upgraded Power Steering System
The revised Power Steering System now features a higher capacity motor (from 160W to 220W) and new alignment settings to create a more natural feeling that delivers lower steering effort and a more settled feeling with less kickback to the operator.
The fuel filter, can now be accessed underneath the seat for servicing without having to remove the rear fender.
Updated Rear Stabiliser Bar
The rigidity of the rear stabiliser bar has been increased and a softer material has been used for the bushes to dampen vibration and improve ride compliance, comfort and handling.
Nitrogen Charged Shock Absorbers
Ride quality and manoeuvrability especially over rough terrain has been improved with the addition of nitrogen charged shock absorbers, featuring 5-way spring preload adjustment all round. The independent double A-arm front suspension features 170mm of wheel travel whilst up back the fully independent, A-arm/I-beam features 195mm of wheel travel.
600kg Towing Capacity & Receiver Type Trailer Hitch
Towing capacity has been increased by 33% from 450kg to 600kg. Additionally the trailer hitch mount has been changed from a plate type to a receiver type allowing customers to easily change hitch and ball types when required.
The brake pad material, brake lines, rear brake pedal and lever ratio have all been optimised to result in excellent feedback and stronger overall braking performance.
Sealed multi-plate rear brake
Dual front hydraulic disc brakes with large 200mm discs and lightweight calipers provide maximum brake pad surface area for increased stopping power and outstanding durability. Working together with a sealed multi-plate rear brake system, with a clutch-type design, provides high durability, offers reduced unsprung weight, and is almost maintenance free. Its sealed design ensures strong, effective braking over nearly any kind of terrain or conditions.
Handlebar Mounted Headlight
A 35W handlebar-mounted headlight illuminates the path in the direction the ATV is being steered. Dual 35W headlights (with high and low beam) are also part of the new KingQuad's distinctive bodywork.
Updated Multifunction Instrument Panel
A new, fully redesigned multi-function instrument panel has improved appearance and visibility and now provides service reminders based on running time or kilometres. The instrumentation includes LCD readouts for speedometer, odometer, twin tripmeter, hour meter, clock, fuel level, gear position and drive mode.
Over 10 Litres of Storage
The new KingQuad 500AXi & 750AXi models now feature three storage compartments for added convenience. A new, large 4.0L storage compartment has been added to the centre of the rear of the ATV adjacent to the existing 4.0L compartment on the left hand side. A 2.8L water resistant storage compartment up front features an easy access screw-on cap.
Suzuki's Exclusive T-Shaped Seat
The Suzuki exclusive T-shaped seat was designed with the rider’s mobility in mind for all-day riding comfort and easier bodyweight transition.
The roomy floor boards feature raised motorcycle style foot pegs that allow for increased rider comfort and control. The mudguard and redesigned floorboard offers better resistance to damage during impacts with objects (like logs/branches) and can be easily removed for service or repair.
The new LED taillight provides excellent visibility and draws less electrical current and requires less maintenance than a conventional bulb taillight.
3 Year Factory Warranty
At Suzuki we back our entire range of hard-working Farm ATV products with a full 3 year factory Suzuki warranty. It’s our show of commitment to you. Which shouldn’t be surprising, especially since Suzuki Farm ATVs already come packed with advanced technology and tuned specifically for the tough Australian conditions.
5 Star ATV Safety
As a leading manufacturer of ATVs, Suzuki is serious about improving safety outcomes and endorses the official 5 Star Safe ATV User Guide to assist riders to improve their own safety outcomes:
- Choose a vehicle which is fit for purpose – for the task and the rider.
- Wear a helmet – the most effective safety device.
- Rider training – will allow you to fully understand both the ATV’s features and its limitations.
- Don’t allow passengers on single seat ATVs, and no kids under 16 on adult size ATVs.
- Follow the manufacturer’s guidance and warnings.
- The powerful 493cc, SOHC, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke engine produces 28.50kW @ 6,500rpm with 46.0Nm of torque @ 5,500rpm and has delivers exceptional low-to-mid range torque.
- The cylinder and head are canted forward for a low centre of gravity, resulting in reduced engine height and lower seat height. High-mount air intake avoids water and debris.
- A lightweight aluminium cylinder uses SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) coating for excellent heat transfer and ring sealing, resulting in superb combustion chamber efficiency.
- Suzuki’s Advanced Fuel Injection improves throttle response and fuel efficiency while delivering power consistently across the full rev-range, and improves engine starting in all conditions.
- High-capacity aluminium radiator with large diameter, thermostatically controlled cooling fan provides stable engine operating temperature.
- Engine braking function has also been improved to boost rider’s confidence and comfort during downhill descents.
- A compact torque-sensing limited-slip front differential offers potent traction plus light steering. A differential-lock system provides serious 4WD traction.
- High traction 25-inch CARLISLE tyres are mounted on strong steel wheels with a durable, powder-coated matte-black finish.
- Polyethylene skid plates provide protection with minimal resistance over rocks and rough terrain. Durable plastic guards protect the front and rear half shafts.
- High-output, 3-phase charging system feeds an 18-amp maintenance-free battery for abundant power for easy starting and accessory use. A sealed 12V accessory outlet is standard.
- The large 17.5L fuel tank is positioned for a low centre of gravity. It includes a vacuum-operated petcock and a ratchet-style filler cap, which prevents overtightening so it can be easily unscrewed for refilling.
- The rugged steel-tube cargo racks have wrinkle paint finish for durability and scratch resistance.