4x4 Power Steering
Total Power Steer Ease
A farmer’s work is never done. At the end of a long day, there are still plenty of chores – gear to store, dogs to feed, and firewood to cut It’s at times like these you’ll be thankful for the KingQuad 500’s revolutionary electric power steering. When you work hard and spend a lot of time on your bike, you can really benefit from spending less effort getting around the farm.
As well as helping you stay in control regardless of the conditions, the 500’s super-light power steering helps to reduce fatigue. You’ll be left with more energy and less aches and pains – even after a full day in the seat.
Combine this with a smooth, dual ratio automatic transmission plus independent suspension on all four wheels, and the 500 sets new standards in rider comfort.
Its water-cooled, fuel-injected motor is a grunty performer with unmatched fuel economy. And its large 17.5 litre fuel tank means you can put in a full day without stopping.
So when you finally get to put your feet up, you can feel your work’s done… until tomorrow anyway.
3 Year Factory Warranty
At Suzuki we back our entire range of hard-working Farm ATV products with a full 3 year factory Suzuki warranty. It’s our show of commitment to you. Which shouldn’t be surprising, especially since Suzuki Farm ATVs already come packed with advanced technology and tuned specifically for the tough Australian conditions.
Push button 2WD/4WD
Torque-sensing differential with three modes - 2WD, 4WD or differential-locked 4WD - easily selected with a handlebar-mounted button.
Reliable braking performance
Front dual hydraulic disc brakes and rear sealed oil-bathed multi-disc braking system deliver strong and consistent stopping performance.
Fully independent suspension system
A-arm front and A-arm/I-beam rear -delivers superior riding comfort and versatile handling performance. Shock absorbers at all four corners are adjustable for five different preload settings, providing maximum versatility for different loads.
Gate-style drive mode selector lever lets the rider easily and securely select between low, high, neutral or reverse setting.
12 volt output
Sealed 12V accessory outlet and a tow hitch fitted as standard equipment.
Complete gauge package, including a speedometer, odometer, separate trip meter, gear and differential displays, clock, fuel gauge, clock and more.
Plenty of storage
Two storage compartments: one easily accessible tool box under the rear fender, and a large 2.8 litre water resistant front storage compartment which features an easy access screw-on cap.
- A powerful 493cc, SOHC, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine designed for a wide powerband provides strong performance.
- Suzuki fuel injection system, featuring high-performance motorcycle technology, provides excellent throttle response, fuel efficiency and quick engine starts under all operating conditions.
- A lightweight aluminium cylinder bore is electro-plated with Suzuki's own race proven SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) for improved heat transfer and superior ring seal that results in excellent combustion chamber efficiency.
- The cylinder is also canted forward for lower centre of gravity, reduced engine height and lower seat height.
- The KingQuad 500AXi features a compact 4-valve cylinder head with large intake valves and straight intake ports for superb cylinder charging efficiency. A sportbike-derived chain-and-gear camshaft drive system allows a short/narrow cylinder head design and reduced overall engine height.
- An engine counterbalancer shaft creates a smooth running engine at all speeds.
- High capacity aluminium radiator with large diameter thermostatically controlled cooling fan for stable engine operating temperature.
- QuadMatic™ CVT-type automatic transmission designed for maximum versatility and convenience – fender-mounted gate-type shifter operation for high/low drive ranges.
- Compact torque-sensing limited-slip front differential offers more powerful traction plus light steering effort. A differential-lock system provides serious four-wheel-drive traction.
- Advanced engine brake system minimises free-wheeling to help the rider control downhill speed.
- Independent double A-arm front suspension includes large diameter shock absorbers with 5-way spring preload adjustment.
- Fully independent, I-beam rear suspension with long suspension travel includes large diameter shock absorbers with 5-way spring preload adjustment and large diameter rear sway-bar.
- Sealed, multi-plate rear brake system, with a clutch-type design provides high durability, offers reduced unsprung weight, and is low-maintenance
- For superb traction and durability in any condition, specialised 25-inch tires are mounted on heavy-duty steel wheels.
- Suzuki's innovative and exclusive T-shaped seat provides maximum rider mobility during spirited riding or tackling difficult terrain. It’s also plush for comfort during extended time in the saddle.
- Polyethylene skid plate provides front-to-rear under carriage protection with minimal resistance over rocks and rough terrain. Durable plastic guards protect the front and rear half shafts.
- LED indicator lamps provide alerts for fuel injection operation and engine temperature status.
- Distinctively-styled 30W multi-reflector halogen headlights, and compact 5/21W tail light and brake light.
- A high output three-phase charging system and large 18-amp maintenance-free battery provides extra power for easy electric starting and accessory use.
- The KingQuad 500AXi comes with a large 17.5L fuel tank, positioned for a low centre-of-gravity. It includes a vacuum-operated petcock, ratchet-style fuel cap and convenient bar-type fuel gauge.
- Rugged steel-tube racks with wrinkle paint finish for increased durability and scratch resistance