4x4 Power Steering
Total Power Steer Ease
A farmer’s work is never done. At the end of a long day, there are still plenty of chores – gear to store, dogs to feed, and firewood to cut It’s at times like these you’ll be thankful for the KingQuad 500’s revolutionary electric power steering. When you work hard and spend a lot of time on your bike, you can really benefit from spending less effort getting around the farm.
As well as helping you stay in control regardless of the conditions, the 500’s super-light power steering helps to reduce fatigue. You’ll be left with more energy and less aches and pains – even after a full day in the seat.
Combine this with a smooth, dual ratio automatic transmission plus independent suspension on all four wheels, and the 500 sets new standards in rider comfort.
Its water-cooled, fuel-injected motor is a grunty performer with unmatched fuel economy. And its large 17.5 litre fuel tank means you can put in a full day without stopping.
So when you finally get to put your feet up, you can feel your work’s done… until tomorrow anyway.
Push button 2WD/4WD
Torque-sensing differential with three modes - 2WD, 4WD or differential-locked 4WD - easily selected with a handlebar-mounted button.
Reliable braking performance
Front dual hydraulic disc brakes and rear sealed oil-bathed multi-disc braking system deliver strong and consistent stopping performance.
Fully independent suspension system
A-arm front and A-arm/I-beam rear -delivers superior riding comfort and versatile handling performance. Shock absorbers at all four corners are adjustable for five different preload settings, providing maximum versatility for different loads.
Ready for work
Standard equipment including a tow hitch and a sealed 12V accessory outlet.
- Compact and lightweight electric power steering positioned high on the vehicle to help avoid water and debris, delivers lighter steering in a variety of conditions to help reduce rider fatigue, and its ECU is covered with a protective plate.
- 493cm3 fuel-injected 4-valve powerplant engineered for robust output throughout the rpm range, long with strong top-end power.
- Fuel injection improves throttle response and fuel efficiency, while delivering power consistently and improving engine start.
- Efficient and functional fully automatic QuadMatic Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT), using a durable V-belt and centrifugal clutch.
- Advanced engine-braking system helps the transmission control vehicle speed to minimise freewheel during descents.
- 25-inch tires with tread and sidewall character specially designed for the machine, mounted on lightweight and sturdy aluminium rims.
- Gate-style drive mode selector lever lets the rider easily and securely select between low, high, neutral or reverse setting.
- Suzuki’s exclusive T-shaped seat, designed for all-day comfort and easier body-weight transition during sporty trail rides.
- Fuel tank positioned below the seat helps keep the machine’s weight centre low. The tank’s ratcheting gas cap is easy to tighten.
- Two storage compartments: one easily accessible under the rear fender, and another with a spin-off top on the right front fender.
- Complete gauge package, including a speedometer, odometer, separate trip meter, gear and differential displays, clock, fuel gauge, clock and more.