A Good Thing
Proof that good things come in small packages the Suzuki KingQuad 300, packs Suzuki's farm ATV technology and durability into a compact mid size four wheel drive.
Perfect for the farmers who want a machine with a low centre of gravity and comfortable ride the KingQuad boasts fully independent suspension, 210mm ground clearance and low seat height of 810mm.
The KingQuad 300 has an impressive 280cc single cylinder four stroke engine which is coupled to a transmission that offers high range , low range and super low range and the convenience of three drive modes of 2WD 4WD and front differential locked 4WD.
All the torque
Abundant low-mid range torque and the unique versatility of a 3-speed sub-transmission with high, low and super-low ranges means there’s a gear for every situation. The three drive modes – 2WD, 4WD and front diff-locked 4WD – are all easily accessed via control levers just forward of the seat.
Powerful twin disc brakes
Front disc brakes with twin piston calipers for strong stopping power, wet or dry.
High-capacity generator. The 12-volt DC outlet is ideal for using various electric accessories.
Multi purpose, carry-all Tool Box located in rear.
- 4-stroke, single-cylinder engine delivers abundant low- and mid- range torque.
- Built-in automatic cam chain tensioner. The camshaft is driven with a silent chain for quiet operation.
- Three drive modes: 2WD, 4WD and front differential locked 4WD.
- 3-speed sub-transmission with high, low and super-low ranges.
- 4-wheel independent suspension, with front double wishbones and rear diagonal swing axle. Wheel travels are 100mm in front and 125mm in the rear.
- Oil-damped shocks front and rear come with five-stage preload adjustment.
- Large 3,100 kcal/h-capacity oil cooler improves engine cooling, even during extended operation.
- Maintenance-free CDI electronic ignition.
- Electrics and air intake are mounted high to help avoid water contact.
- Sturdy cargo racks, with 30kg front and 60kg rear carrying capacity. Heavy-duty trailer hitch.