Competitive insurance options for motorcycle riders, on-road or off-road.
Whether you are a daily rider, weekend enthusiast or enjoy getting away from the city bustle, we have insurance for your needs at the right price.
– Road Bike Insurance
- 3 Years New for old in the event of a total loss
- All Insurance Repairs conducted by a Suzuki Dealer and only Genuine Suzuki new parts are used.
- If Financed, up to $2500 Remaining Loan Balance (the difference between the Finance Payout Vs the Insured amount at the time of Loss)
- Nil Excess for any accidental Tyre and Rim Damage – Up to $1000 per claim (2x claims in any 12-month period)
- $3000 Rider Apparel Cover in the event of an accident.
- Lifetime Guarantee on all authorised repairs
- Personal items to the value of $1000 – Prescription Glasses, Mobile Phone, Jewellery etc.
- Car Hire in the event of a total loss ($500 / 7 Days)
- Nil excess for Keys or locks if stolen/duplicated to the value of $1500
- Nil Excess if not at fault
- Repatriation Costs (Accommodation & Travel for Rider & Pillion to return home) up to $1500 per claim
- Lay Up Cover options
– Off Road Insurance
- Off Road Unregistered Bikes have Accidental Cover included, contribute 50% to the cost of repairing the bike up to 50% of the market value.
- If financed, up to $1500 Remaining Loan Balance (the difference between the Finance Payout Vs the Insured amount at the time of Loss)
- Transit Damage Cover – whilst being transported on a secured trailer.
$1250 Under 21
$750 Under 25
If your motorcycle style is either a Moped or Scooter the additional age excess will not apply
$500 Undisclosed Rider
However, this additional Excess will not apply:
- when loss or damage by fire occurs without impact, collision or Malicious Damage
- if the Motorcycle is stolen; or
- when loss or damage occurs while the Motorcycle is in the hands of a repairer or sales outlet for service, repairs or sales purposes.
*You can reduce the premium by increasing the basic excess.
SUZUKI ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
Why wait for the problem to arrive to call for assistance? You’d rather be safe than sorry and already be covered with a predetermined package that allows you to have peace of mind roadside assistance, 365 days a year, 24 hours a day with Suzuki Roadside Assistance.
The Suzuki Roadside Assistance Advantage
- Annual Policy Fee $175.00
- Coverage available on all registrable models
- Unlimited Call Outs
- 3,500 Service Providers - National footprint
- Quick response times
- Accident coordination and towing
- Agreed service levels: City: 30-45 minutes, Country: 45 minutes to an hour
- Taxi travel assistance up to $50.00
- Renthal car assistance - 2 days at $75.00 per day
- Emergency fuel - Up to 10 litres free.
Effective 1st December 2017 Suzuki Insurance is arranged by NM Insurance Pty Ltd.
Please read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before you make any decisions regarding this product. This document is designed to be simple and straight-forward to make it easy for you to understand what is included in your cover and what isn't. If you have any queries that are not covered in the PDS, please contact Suzuki Insurance on 1300 279 565.
About the Insurers: This insurance is underwritten by AIG Australia acting through NM Insurance as their agent.
About NM Insurance and its services: NM Insurance Pty Ltd (ABN 34 100 633 038 AFSL 227 186) of 97-99 Bathurst Street, Sydney (NM) is the administrator of this insurance as agent for the Insurers. NM has been given a binding authority by the Insurers which allows it to enter into policies and handle and settle claims for them, subject to the terms of the binder authority. In dealing with policies, NM acts for the Insurers and not you.