Model code: AN400AL2
Looking to turn some heads? You came to the right place.
The Burgman 400 with ABS not only combines exhilarating performance with a comfortable ride - it boasts a stylish design that's guaranteed to capture the spotlight wherever you ride.
Around town or on longer rides, the Burgman 400 ABS offers an impressively comfortable ride. It has plush suspension, matched by a sleek, aerodynamic fairing that provides excellent protection from the wind. A stepped seat and an easily adjustable backrest for the rider, provide comfortable seating mile after mile. And concave floorboards offer you and your passenger plenty of legroom.
For exciting performance, its liquid-cooled engine offers strong acceleration, while an advanced fuel injection system provides crisp throttle response. ABS provides added assurity when stopping and it also has an automatic clutch and V-belt drive for smooth power delivery.
Have some cargo you need to stash? No problem. The Burgman 400 ABS has a lighted underseat storage compartment that accommodates two full-coverage helmets, matched by three front compartments with lids that allow quick, easy access to smaller items.
So add some style - and excitement - to your life, with the all-new Suzuki Burgman 400 with ABS!
- 400cm3, 4-stroke, single-cylinder, DOHC, fuel-injected engine for polished performance.
- DOHC valve arrangement allows optimal positioning of the inlet and exhaust valves for better mechanical smoothness and more efficient combustion. The benefits can be felt in smooth, instantly available acceleration. And thanks to a 14-litre fuel tank, they can be enjoyed over long distances between fuel stops.
- A large exhaust catalyser is promoted by an O2-feedback system with fuel-injection arrangement.
- Idle Speed Control (ISC) system ensures optimal idling under various conditions.
- 14-inch front wheel carries 260mm hydraulic dual disc brake, and rear wheel has a 210mm hydraulic disc brake for reliable control.
- Easy-to-operate lever in the front bodywork can be conveniently used to apply a lock system that acts on the rear brake when parked.
- Lightweight and high rigidity underbone frame is built from large-diameter, thin-wall tubes.
- Telescopic 41mm inner-tube front forks with a generous 110mm of wheel travel, and motorcycle-style link-type monoshock absorber rear suspension has adjustable preload. The overall benefits are motorcycle levels of handling and exceptional manoeuvrability.
- Abundant luggage space; huge 62-litre storage bay, large enough for two normal size full-face helmets or A3-size document case and a smaller compartment for small personal items. Convenient switchable under-seat lights to illuminate entire under-seat area.
- Front bodywork contains three lidded storage compartments; a large 10-litre compartment with a convenient DC power outlet for charging electric devices on the move and two smaller compartments above it.
- Stepped dual seat for comfort and confidence. The rider’s backrest is adjustable in five 10mm increments at the press of a lever.
- Cut-away footboards allow stop-start legwork without uncomfortable stretching.
- Ignition switch has a tamper-resisting magnetic cover and incorporates Suzuki Advanced Immobilizer System (SAIS), a transponder-type transistorized digital computer-controlled immobilizer.
- Security gate allows a chain lock to be passed through the bodywork around the frame and then around an immovable object.
- The comprehensive and easy-to-read instrument binnacle incorporates a speedometer, a tachometer, an odometer, twin tripmeters, a clock, and indicators for the ambient temperature, average fuel consumption, fuel level, and coolant temperature.
* ABS is a supplemental device for brake operation, not a device for shortening stopping distance. Always remember to reduce speed sufficiently before approaching curves and corners.