Model code: GSX-R750L3
$15,990* Ride Away with Sweet Season Bonus!
Unlike Any Ride On The Road
The original and only 750cc sportsbike on the market, the GSX-R750 continues a legacy dating back to the model's ground-breaking launch in 1985, where it took race replica motorcycles to a new level.
A truly individual street machine, the Suzuki GSX-R750 is a direct link between the racetrack and the streets and delivers powerful performance with supreme handling.
The current generation GSX-R750 features an eight kilogram reduction off the total weight, advanced engine technology, broader power delivery, improved throttle response and lower emissions and is built on a shorter, compact wheelbase with simplified and lighter aerodynamic bodywork.
The latest version of Suzuki's Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection system delivers impressive throttle response along with improved fuel economy and reduced emissions.
The advanced Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) is designed to optimise engine output and now provides riders a selection of two engine maps to suit the conditions or their riding preference.
The GSX-R750 chassis, is designed with an emphasis on weight reduction and compactness to improve overall handling and provide an ideal power-to-weight ratio.
For greater stopping performance, Suzuki's 750cc powerplant now incorporates four-piston Brembo monoblock front brake calipers and 310mm dual floating discs, and a single piston rear brake caliper with a 220mm disc.
Experience today the one and only, unlike any other ride on the road, GSX-R750.
*At participating Suzuki Dealers. Price includes GST. Limited time only.
- 750cm3 4-cylinder engine with a race-proven oversquare bore/stroke ratio for an efficient, high-revving design.
- The engine employs forged pistons, shot-peened conrods, chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings, and pentagonal ventilation holes.
- Lightweight titanium-alloy valves controlled by single valve spring to reduce mechanical losses.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection, using fine-spray 8-hole injectors for improved fuel atomization, which contributes to more complete combustion.
- Advanced, MotoGP-developed transistorized ignition control circuit helps maintain more precise spark timing across the range of engine temperature.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) offers push-button selection of two racing-developed engine control maps to suit road conditions and personal tastes.
- 4-into-1 stainless-steel exhaust system with a titanium muffler, carrying a Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) valve maximizing torque and improving throttle response, especially in the low-to-mid rpm range.
- Race-proven back-torque-limiting clutch contributes to smoother downshifting and corner entry.
- Lightweight and compact twin-spar aluminium cradle frame made of five cast sections and cast swingarm.
- Race-developed, lightweight Showa Big Piston Front-forks (BPF) deliver superb feedback and consistent performance.
- Single Showa rear shock features externally adjustable rebound and compression damping, along with adjustable ride height.
- Electronically controlled steering damper provides lighter steering at slower speeds and more damping force at racetrack and highway speeds.
- Front brakes with fully floating 310mm discs and radial-mount, four-piston Brembo monoblock calipers.
- 3-way adjustable footpegs, adjustable shift lever, and short fuel tank help compose a comfortable riding position.
- Compact, lightweight instrument cluster with a built-in lap timer/stopwatch and programmable engine rpm indicators.
- Small, simple and lightweight bodywork composing an exciting, aerodynamic styling.
- Analog tachometer. LCD readouts include speedometer, odometer, dual trip meter, reserve trip meter, clock, coolant temperature/oil pressure indicator, S-DMS and gear position indicator.
- Suzuki Advanced Immobilizer System (SAIS) is standard in selected markets.