Model code: SV650SUL2
$10,390* Ride Away with Sweet Season Bonus!
Roads. Try Them All. Enjoy Them All.
There is something about a V-twin sportsbike, the way it looks, sounds and feels. Two cylinders in a classic layout. An elongated exhaust note under acceleration. A feeling the SV650S range takes to a new level; why shouldn't Learner riders be able to join in the fun, especially when it looks this good?
The ECM (Engine Control Module) has been re-mapped to match power output with the legal requirements for learner riders, while remaining true to the model's handling and riding characteristics.
The SV650S LAMS model serves up a comfortable riding position with a relatively short reach to the handlebars and a low 800mm seat height.
A modern instrument cluster, including an analog tachometer positioned above a digital Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) speedometer are also on offer.
The latest generation SV650S LAMS. So many radical solutions, so much unadulterated fun.
*At participating Suzuki Dealers. Price includes GST. Limited time only.
- 645cc, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 4-valve per-cylinder, 90-degree V-Twin engine tuned to deliver broad powerband and crisp throttle response with class-leading power and torque.
- High-quality engine components include cast-aluminium-alloy pistons shaped to minimise reciprocating weight and shot-peened chrome-moly-steel connecting rods.
- Downdraft, straight-port cylinder head and compact 11.6:1 compression ratio combustion chamber for efficient combustion.
- Innovative Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) digital fuel-injection system, featuring a secondary butterfly valve in each 39mm throttle body, results in more seamless, linear throttle response along with increased torque at low-to-mid rpm range.
- Auto fast idle system contributes easy engine start.
- Suzuki Pulsed-secondary AIR-injection (PAIR) system further reduces exhaust emissions.
- Large 8.5-litre airbox with free-flowing, flat, pleated-element air filter, efficient muffler and air-cooled oil cooler support the engine's high performance.
- Aluminium-alloy truss frame's main sections are each made as a single, precision die-casting using high-vacuum moulding technology resulting in a sophisticated and highly efficient design.
- 41mm-stanchion-tube front forks and progressive-link rear suspension both have adjustable spring preload.
- Front 120/60ZR17 and rear 160/60ZR17 radial tyres.
- Dual 290mm floating-disc front brakes and 220mm rear disc brake give excellent stopping power.
- Comfortable riding position with short reach to clip-on handlebars and modest 800mm seat height.
- Sleek half-fairing mounted above the radiator to allow clear view of the truss frame and the V-Twin engine with efficient aerodynamics.
- Black-coloured mainframe, swingarm and front/rear wheels for a modern appearance.
- Compact and functional instrument cluster with analogue tachometer above liquid-crystal display for speedometer, odometer/trip meter, coolant-temperature gauge, oil-pressure-warning indicator and clock.
- Practical features include passenger grab bar, luggage tie-down hooks, large underseat storage compartment and 17.0-litre fuel tank.
- Dual multi-reflector halogen headlights and LED taillight laid out in two vertical strips.