Model code: SV650SAL2
Roads. Try Them All. Enjoy Them All.
Break out with the popular half-faired SV650S sportsbike, one of the many models in the Suzuki range available with Antilock Brake System (ABS).
At the heart of the SV650 range sits Suzuki's proven 645cc, DOHC, 90 degree V-twin engine tuned to deliver broad powerband and crisp throttle response with class-leading power and torque.
Suzuki's advanced Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) digital fuel-injection system with 39mm throttle bodies provides seamless, linear throttle response and strong low-to-mid range torque.
Offering a comfortable upright riding position with a short reach to the handlebars and modest 800mm seat height and the combination of sporty styling with practicality, the Suzuki SV650 and SV650S ABS versions include a conveniently located passenger grab bar, luggage tie-down hooks and a large under-seat storage compartment and 17.0-litre fuel tank, packaged with a modern black mainframe, swingarm and wheels.
The SV650S ABS incorporates a sporty half-fairing with dual multi-reflector halogen headlights.
Break away today with the SV650S with ABS.
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- 645cc, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 4-valve per-cylinder, 90-degree V-Twin engine tuned to deliver broad powerband and crisp throttle response with class-leading power and torque.
- High-quality engine components include cast-aluminium-alloy pistons shaped to minimise reciprocating weight and shot-peened chrome-moly-steel connecting rods.
- Downdraft, straight-port cylinder head and compact 11.6:1 compression ratio combustion chamber for efficient combustion.
- Innovative Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) digital fuel-injection system, featuring a secondary butterfly valve in each 39mm throttle body, results in more seamless, linear throttle response along with increased torque at low-to-mid rpm range.
- Auto fast idle system contributes easy engine start.
- Suzuki Pulsed-secondary AIR-injection (PAIR) system further reduces exhaust emissions.
- Large 8.5-litre airbox with free-flowing, flat, pleated-element air filter, efficient muffler and air-cooled oil cooler support the engine's high performance.
- Aluminium-alloy truss frame's main sections are each made as a single, precision die-casting using high-vacuum moulding technology resulting in a sophisticated and highly efficient design.
- 41mm-stanchion-tube front forks and progressive-link rear suspension both have adjustable spring preload.
- Front 120/60ZR17 and rear 160/60ZR17 radial tyres.
- Dual 290mm floating-disc front brakes and 220mm rear disc brake give excellent stopping power.
- Comfortable riding position with short reach to clip-on handlebars and modest 800mm seat height.
- Sleek half-fairing mounted above the radiator to allow clear view of the truss frame and the V-Twin engine with efficient aerodynamics.
- Black-coloured mainframe, swingarm and front/rear wheels for a modern appearance.
- Compact and functional instrument cluster with analogue tachometer above liquid-crystal display for speedometer, odometer/trip meter, coolant-temperature gauge, oil-pressure-warning indicator and clock.
- Practical features include passenger grab bar, luggage tie-down hooks, large underseat storage compartment and 17.0-litre fuel tank.
- Dual multi-reflector halogen headlights and LED taillight laid out in two vertical strips.