Model code: SFV650UL2 LAMS
Get Your Own Style
Introducing a unique work of motorcycle art, a masterpiece of fresh styling.
Powered by a sporty 645cc V-Twin engine featuring the best of modern technology, delivering broad power.
A motorcycle that blends traditional displacement with an elegant new look, smooth handling and a friendly, comfortable ride. A motorcycle that stands out from the crowd when travelling down the road and draws a crowd when parked in the plaza.
Think of it as a combination of style and technology, efficiency and fashion, an unmatched value on two wheels, with an extra dose of daily fun included.
It is called the Suzuki GLADIUS LAMS.
- 645cm3 fuel-injected DOHC 90-degree V-Twin engine based on the SV650 power plant with proven long-term reliability, broad power and quiet rumble.
- Twin Iridium spark plugs for each cylinder improve combustion. Use of Iridium alloy allows the electrode to be finer to produce a stronger spark.
- Race-proven Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Materials (SCEM) cylinder reduces friction and improves heat transfer, durability and ring seal.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) downdraft digital fuel injection enhances throttle response and acceleration and helps reduce emissions.
- 10-hole, extra-fine-atomization fuel injectors improve combustion efficiency.
- Automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system integrated into each throttle body improves cold starting and reduce emissions
- Elegant styling with richly curved bodywork highlighted by edgy frame covers, seat rail/engine cover detailing and buffed stainless steel muffler cover.
- Steel-tubing compact trellis frame.
- Colour combinations and contrasts of front fender, radiator covers, fuel tank covers, side covers, steel fuel tank and frame in each colour scheme attractively characterize fresh and stylish appearance of the GLADIUS.
- Two-tone seat, with a relatively low 785mm (30.9-inch) height, ample padding and bolstered rear edges to well-support the rider's hips.
- Comfortable riding position composed with tubular handlebar shape, footpeg and seat positioning, and the slim fuel tank/seat meeting section.
- 41mm-stanchion-tube front forks and progressive-link rear suspension are both spring-preload adjustable.
- 5-spoke 17-inch cast aluminium-alloy wheels, shod with Dunlop Qualifier sport radial tires.
- Front brakes with floating 290mm discs and dual-piston calipers; rear brake with 240mm disc and a single-piston caliper.
- Carefully shaped multi-reflector headlight incorporates high and low beams as well as a position light, and is flanked by clear-lens turn indicators.
- Instrumentation includes an analog tachometer and LCD speedometer, digital dual trip meters, odometer, LCD digital clock and gear-position indicator.
- Indicator lights include a two-way remaining fuel warning lamp backed up by an LCD reserve trip meter.