Model code: GSX650FUL2 LAMS
Introducing the GSX650F 'Learner Approved'*, featuring an ideal balance of fuel-injected sportbike excitement and all-around versatile performance; the ideal companion from Learner to beyond.
Suzuki has expanded its learner-approved range of motorcycles, already the largest in Australia, with the Learner Approved GSX650F.
The ECM (Engine Control Module) of the GSX650F has been re-mapped to match power output with the legal requirements for learner riders, while remaining true to the model's handling and riding characteristics.
This exciting sportsbike offers crisp handling, so you can turn any winding road into a ride to remember. Its liquid-cooled four-cylinder engine is tuned for strong low-end and midrange power, for smooth and easy riding around town.
Whether you're on the back roads or the open highway, you'll appreciate the GSX650F's comfortable design, including a more upright seating position that makes all-day rides a pleasure.
And the new GSX650F Learner Approved has one more feature that you'll appreciate - a price tag that will leave you smiling for years to come.
- All new, compact, liquid-cooled, fuel injected, DOHC 656cc engine utilizing a bore and stroke of 65.5 mm x 48.7 mm and featuring strong and easily accessible power and torque.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve fuel injection system for smooth acceleration. Fuel injectors are compact and lightweight with 4 hole injectors for optimum fuel atomization and greater power output.
- The cylinder head achieves a narrow valve angle of 17 degrees intake and exhaust for high intake and exhaust efficiency.
- Cam profiles are chosen with an emphasis on low-to-mid range power output and help to deliver highly accessible performance that is well suited to an entry level rider.
- Piston rings are manufactured with ion plating treatment using Physical Vapour Deposition (PVD) for a smoother surface, increased durability and reduced friction and reduced oil consumption.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coated cylinders deliver high heat dissipation and allow for smaller piston to cylinder clearances.
- A large capacity exhaust system utilizes a high capacity catalyser and an oxygen sensor to meet strict Euro 3 and Tier 2 emissions requirements while still providing strong performance throughout the rpm range.
- The GSX650F keeps cool with a high efficiency radiator combined with a 190mm electric cooling fan controlled by the ECM and a high output water pump with a bearing-less design for reduced weight.
- New six speed transmission works smoothly with a hydraulic clutch for crisp shifting in a variety of riding conditions.