Model code: GSX1250FAL2
Fully Faired All-Rounder
Introducing the fully faired all-rounder, the GSX1250FA.
Featuring distinctive sport-style fairing, the GSX1250FA leads the way in styling, just as it leads the way in all-round sporty performance, user-friendly comfort and unmatched value.
A fuel injected powerplant with a full 1255cc of robust torque at your service, starting from way low in the rev range.
The GSX1250FA has a distinctive sporty full fairing delivering a neat combination of dramatic looks and all-day comfort. Highly refined total balance and exceptional value.
Whether you already have your choice of destinations or are looking for new places to visit, let the GSX1250FA help make your upcoming riding days time well spent.
- 1255cc engine tailored to deliver extra-smooth acceleration and broad power, generating peak torque at a low rpm range.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection brings superb response feel, smooth power delivery, improved mileage and reduced emissions.
- Long-wearing, tough Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) cylinder-bore plating.
- Chrome-nitride piston-ring coating contributes to reduction of friction and tighter cylinder sealing.
- Secondary balancer shaft enhances the engine's smooth operation.
- Automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) helps improve cold starting, reduce cold-start emissions and stabilize engine idle under varying conditions.
- Liquid-cooled oil cooler helps keep the engine running cool. Effective engine management and emissions control systems together allow the GSX1250FA to meet the latest emission regulations and standards.
- Functional full fairing, housing vertically stacked headlights and shaped for a neatly integrated impression with the tank and the tail section.
- Classic tube-frame chassis, with rake and trail chosen for an excellent balance between sporty handling and highway cruising comfort.
- 43mm-stanchion-tube front fork and single rear shock, both spring-preload-adjustable.
- Fully floating 310mm-disc dual front brakes with 4-piston calipers.
- 240mm-disc rear brake with single-piston caliper.
- Digital Antilock Brake System (ABS)* monitors wheel speed and matches stopping power to available traction.
- Comfort-contoured seat.
- Seat height can be adjusted up or down 20mm by flipping over mounting spacers between the seat and the frame seat rails.
- A convenient centerstand is standard equipment.
- Functionally arranged instrument cluster with a comprehensive set of gauges, including a convenient gear-position indicator and a shift light.
*Please note that ABS is a supplemental device for brake operation, not a device for shortening stopping distance. Always remember to reduce speed sufficiently before approaching curves, corners and traffic congestion.