A blisteringly new breed of motorcycle, the GSR600 bursts into the Suzuki range with an unrivalled package of performance, handling, technology, style and comfort. Its liquid-cooled engine is based on the race proven GSX-R600 powerplant, now tuned for a broader powerband and even more torque over the rpm range.
Featuring the revolutionary Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) digital fuel injection, double overhead cams, four valves per cylinder and a high-exit dual exhaust system, it's a true champion of cutting-edge technology. The modern design pushes the boundaries of form and function, from its efficient Suzuki Super Cast (SSC) pistons and its aluminium-alloy frame and swingarm manufactured through high-pressure casting techniques, to its digital LCD instrument panel, immobiliser and uniquely shaped chrome turn signals.
Every part comes together in a smooth distinctive demonstration of high-tech style, accented by lustrous chrome, deep, rich paint and an unmatched standard of fit and finish.
Get your hands on the exciting new GSR600 and experience middleweight streetfighter performance like never before.
• Advanced 599cm3, high-performance liquid-cooled, in-line 4-cylinder DOHC powerplant.
• The engine is based on the race-performance GSX-R600 designs and tuned for abundant low-and-mid-range torque befitting a middleweight street fighter.
• Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection system helps deliver a more seamless and linear response, superior combustion efficiency, sufficient low-rpm torque and reduced emissions.
• Suzuki Super Cast (SSC) pistons built by a high-pressure casting technique that reduces porosity and increases strength.
• Suzuki’s proven Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS) automatically adjusts the throttle opening for easier cold starts.
• The stainless exhaust system with a large 6.5-liter underseat muffler is quiet and efficient, and produces a pleasant exhaust note.
• Aluminum-alloy frame and swingarm, built by an advanced high-vacuum die-casting technology, features beautiful lines and a seamless surface of mainframe spars.
• Original, functional bodywork has a sleek cover blending the fuel tank with the frame spars at the front, and a distinctive bottom fairing.
• A unique tail section wraps around the center-mount muffler and carries dual, round LED taillights.
• Instrument cluster includes an analog tachometer at the center and LCD digital speedometer, along with LCD digital gear position indicator, odometer, dual trip meters, fuel gauge, clock, and other LED indicators.
• Spring preload-adjustable KYB front forks. Progressive-link rear suspension with adjustable rebound damping and spring preload KYB shock absorber.
• Front brake with full-floating dual 310mm discs and TOKIKO opposed 4-piston calipers. 240mm-disc rear brake with TOKIKO single-piston caliper.
• Stylish 2-tone seat designed for rider and passenger comfort. Slim frame side covers tuck in tight under the seat for riders’ easier reach to the ground at stops.
• Comfortable, relaxed seating position for both the rider and a passenger, with a short reach to tubular handlebars.