Model code: DR-Z125L2
Serious Dose of Fun
The Suzuki DR-Z125 joins its larger wheel stable-mate, the DR-Z125L, with the small wheel providing a lower seat height for progressing riders wanting more power.
Like the DR-Z125L, the high performance Suzuki DR-Z125 introduces a serious dose of fun into every rider's first taste of the off-road trail. Advanced technology from top to bottom with a host of high-grade components inspired by Suzuki's motocross machines.
At its heart, a 4-stroke, 124cc power pack built to deliver tractable, accessible power, so riding's as easy as possible. And smooth. The frame and swingarm have been created for ample rigidity and light weight, to produce a compact, perfectly proportioned off-road riding package. Easy on the eye as well. The fuel tank and frame covers are inspired from Suzuki's state-of-the-art off-roader the DR-Z400E.
The DR-Z125. Let a lifetime of off-road riding begin.
- 124cm3, 4-stroke, air-cooled engine produces just the right amount yet strong low-to-mid range power that can be easily handled.
- MIKUNI VM20SS carburettor contributes to excellent throttle response.
- Precise digital CDI ignition system with an ignition-timing map tuned to optimize the engine's power characteristics.
- 5-speed transmission with link-type gear shifting system built for highly reliable operation along with superb feel.
- Lightweight, high rigidity steel pipe frame and rear swingarm are designed specifically to create a compact, fully-sized off road machine.
- Telescopic front forks and link-type rear suspension provide long wheel travel and smooth, progressive action for enhancing enjoyable, comfortable ride.
- Front fork boot adding race inspired styling.
- Rear shock absorber spring preload is fully adjustable allowing to make various setting under a wide range of riding conditions.
- The seat and bodywork compress a smooth, almost seamless surface for rider to move around easily.
- Lightweight plastic skid plate helps protecting the bottom of engine.
- Lightweight aluminium rims contribute to the reduction in the unsprung weight.
- The DR-Z125L features larger 19-inch front/16-inch rear tires, 805mm (32.0 in) seat height and front disc/rear drum brakes.
- The DR-Z125 features 17-inch front/14-inch rear tires, 775mm (30.5 in) seat height and front/rear drum brakes.
- Race inspired styling inherited from its big brother the RM-Z250 and RM-Z450.