Model code: RM85L0
The RM85 delivers everything first-time motocross racers demand and is equipped with technology from Suzuki's championship-winning two-stroke motocross weapons. The junior-size RM85 is the perfect tool for young riders learning to race and win.
Engineered to perform, the high revving 85cc reed valve engine features alloy exhaust valves for more stable combustion, in combination with the Keihin PE28 carburettor.
At ground level, inverted Showa cartridge forks use a progressive valve system with damping tuned to match the strong rear shock. The braking system boasts large discs and a twin-piston caliper up front.
The RM85 comes with 17-inch front and 14-inch rear tyres, 1,240mm wheelbase and 850mm of seat height.
- 85cc, 2-stroke, liquid-cooled engine with a bore and stroke of 48.0mm x 46.8mm.
- The cylinder has Suzuki's original Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) to help transfer heat to the coolant quickly and efficiently, while adding durability and lightweight to the engine construction.
- Digital CDI map offers the suitable engine performance at high rpm.
- High-tensile tubular steel frame for performance on the track, especially in the corners.
- Newly designed swingarm with thicker wall improves traction delivery especially at whoops.
- Front forks offer 275mm of wheel travel.
- Rear piggyback-reservoir shock absorber has 277mm of wheel travel and adjustable for compression damping, rebound damping and spring preload.
- Each side of the seat has textured surface for better knee gripping.
- Footpegs are made of chrome-molybdenum-steel, making them more durable with better grip.
- Long clutch lever makes it easier to accurately locate and work the engagement point during starts and when clutching off at corners.
- The RM85 comes with 17-inch front and 14-inch rear tyres, 1,240mm wheelbase and 850mm of seat height.