Model code: LT-R450L1
Helping keep the engine cool in the heat of the competition and maximising performance, the Quadracer R450 features a piston oil cooling jet.
An aluminium rear sub-frame combined with a lightweight rigid chassis and long travel front and rear suspension offers superb handling, as well as a streamlined fuel tank and a revised rear brake pedal which offers more feel.
It has an aggressive, low and wide stance and stunning styling that lets everybody know it's engineered to provide race-winning performance.
The QuadRacer R450 rewards you with blazing acceleration out of corners, matched by a flat-out sensational top-end performance. It's also designed to handle the nastiest tracks and come back for more.
The QuadRacer R450 is not only race-ready, it's also designed to shatter the myth that high performance has to be high priced.
So don't just race - race to win, with the Suzuki QuadRacer R450.
- 450cm3, 4-stroke, DOHC, fuel injected engine, based on the race-proven motocrosser RM-Z450, delivers class-leading torque and acceleration.
- ECU program and cam profiles increasing engine power output especially at low-to-mid rpm range.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) cylinder for durability, weight reduction and superior heat transfer.
- Light titanium valves for reducing reciprocating mass and improving high-rpm valve control.
- Lightweight magnesium-alloy cam cover, clutch outer cover and magneto cover help huge weight reduction.
- Precise digital fuel injection system for combustion efficiency, excellent response, fuel efficiency, seamless power delivery and broad spread of torque in a wide range of conditions.
- Lubrication system using two feed pumps with a separate scavenge pump allows the crankcas to be compact.
- Exceptionally compact 5-speed transmission has carefully selected gear ratios for superb acceleration.
- Centralized routing of the stainless steel exhaust system and oval muffler looks cool and helps center the vehicle mass.
- Carefully designed rectangular frame delivers the required rigidity and durability at a minimum weight.
- Independent double wishbone front suspension features shock absorbers with piggyback reservoirs for consistent, fade-resistant damping and durability. Both have KASHIMA-coating to reduce friction for smooth stroking action.
- High-tensile steel rear swingarm delivers the ideal rigidity balance for racing. Spring preload and rebound damping are fully adjustable, and compression damping can be independently adjusted.
- Rubber-mounted handlebars for comfortable ride.
- The seat has textured surface for better gripping.
- Multi-reflector 40W halogen headlight can be conveniently removed for closed-course racing. LED taillight with clear visibility.
At Suzuki, we believe that it's important riders understand safe riding practices. This is why we support the motorcycle industry's All Terrain Vehicle safety video/DVD "You and Your ATV". This is supplied free by your Suzuki dealer at time of purchase.
At Suzuki, we believe that it's important riders understand safe riding practices.
This is why we support the motorcycle industry's All Terrain Vehicle safety video/DVD "You and Your ATV".
This is supplied free by your Suzuki dealer at time of purchase.