Model code: LT-F250L2
Practical. Convenient. Value.
The Suzuki Ozark 250 joins these three simple words together in smart style.
Practical on the farm, convenient with a broad powerband, automatic clutch, and electric start. Delivering good value with a host of practical features, low-maintenance design and an affordable price. Independent double-wishbone coil-over dual-shock front suspension and single-shock swingarm rear suspension both deliver a full 140mm of wheel travel.
There's a large 4-litre storage box under the comfortable, contoured seat and full floorboards with drain holes to help deflect spray and splashes.
- 246cc, single-cylinder, SOHC, 2-valve, air-cooled, overhead-cam engine designed to produce a broad powerband with emphasis on mid-range torque and reduced dry weight.
- Low-mechanical-noise engine construction and vibration-reducing rubber engine mounts deliver a comfortable ride.
- Precision electronic ignition system (CDI) and automatic cam chain tensioner help reduce maintenance labour.
- Functional powertrain combines a centrifugal automatic clutch mated with a smooth-shifting, wide-ratio 5-speed transmission with super-low first gear/ convenient reverse gear and 2 x 4 shaft-drive system.
- Rugged steel-tube chassis comes with steel underneath the crankcases, steel-tube bumper and grill guard.
- Both independent double-wishbone front suspension with coil-over dual shock absorbers and single shock absorber swingarm rear suspension deliver full 140mm of wheel travel.
- Comfortable, well-padded contoured seat and low 785mm seat height.
- Smooth transitions between the bodywork, seat and fuel tank make it easier to move back-and forth or side-to-side when riding.
- Large 4-litre underseat storage compartment.
- Steel-tube front and rear guards, shaped for convenience and designed for a neat fit.
- Rear rack fence bar helps fix luggage in place.
- Large 9.7 litre fuel tank with automatic petcock.
- Full floorboards with drain holes help deflect spray and splashes.
- Dual hydraulic front disc brakes and sealed rear drum brake incorporates the parking brake.
- Grease nipple at the universal joint for easier maintenance.
- 22-inch block-pattern tyres on durable steel wheels.
- Multi-reflector dual high/low beam halogen headlights, multi-reflector combination taillight and brake light.
- Electrical system composed of 10 Ah maintenance-free battery and generous 150W generator system
At Suzuki, we believe that it's important riders understand safe riding practices.
This is why we support the motorcycle industry's All Terrain Vehicle safety video/DVD "You and Your ATV".
This is supplied free by your Suzuki dealer at time of purchase.