The flagship KingQuad 750 with Power Steering is designed to be not only the best all-around sport/utility ATV currently made, but the best ATV Suzuki has ever manufactured.
The electric Power Steering system offers lighter steering in a variety of conditions with less rider fatigue, perfect for farmers who spend a large amount of time on their ATV.
The KingQuad 750 is powered by a single-cylinder liquid-cooled DOHC engine with a bore-and-stroke of 104mm x 85mm - displacing 722cc. The big bore helps this four-stroke develop abundant torque, especially in the low- to mid-rpm range. The fuel-air mixture is delivered efficiently via Suzuki's own fuel-injection system, featuring technology tested through years of development in high-performance motorcycles.
Advantages of the KingQuad 750's fuel injection system include reduced fuel consumption overall. Also, there are no choke operations or carburetor settings to consider. Electronic fuel injection provides better throttle response and smoother engine power than a mechanical carburetor. Finally, the KingQuad 750 has the ultimate power-delivery drivetrain and transmission with three drive modes available: two-wheel drive, four-wheel drive, and front differential-locked four-wheel drive.
Built around an all-new high-tensile steel frame, the KingQuad's suspension is fully independent. It's designed to maintain the necessary rigidity of a hard-working utility ATV as well as the light weight of an easily manageable recreational four-wheeler. New front and rear brake systems help smoothly slow the KingQuad 750 - the front end features hydraulic brakes with 200mm discs at each wheel and a 34mm caliper piston housed in rigid caliper to ensure firm and reliable braking. The KingQuad 750 rides on newly designed, 25-inch, bias-ply Dunlop tires mounted on pressed-aluminum-alloy wheels.
With its high-arched fenders and sharp headlights, the Suzuki KingQuad 750 with Power Steering combines sporty appeal with utility strength.
• Compact and lightweight electric power steering delivers lighter steering in a variety of conditions to help reduce rider fatigue, 722cm3 liquid-cooled DOHC 4-valve fuel-injected engine tuned to deliver a mighty low- to mid-range torque along with a powerful high-rpm output.
• Fuel injection improves throttle response and fuel efficiency, while delivering power consistently and improving starting.
• The rubber-mounted engine uses two balancer shafts to keep the powerful ride smooth.
• Efficient and functional fully automatic QuadMatic CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission), using a durable V-belt and centrifugal clutch.
• An advanced engine-braking system helps the transmission control speed on descents and when pulling a load.
• Torque-sensing front differential with three modes - 2WD, 4WD or differential-locked 4WD - easily selected with a handlebar-mounted button.
• Fully independent suspension system - A-arm front and A-arm/I-beam rear - delivers superior ride, drivability and handling stability feel.
• Shock absorbers at all four corners are adjustable for five different preload settings and can be easily adjusted out on the trail.
• Front dual hydraulic disc brakes and rear sealed oil-bathed multi-disc braking system deliver strong and consistent stopping performance.
• Gate-style drive mode selector lever lets the rider easily and securely select between low and high range, or the neutral or reverse settings.
• Suzuki's exclusive T-shaped seat, designed for all-day comfort and easier body-weight transition.
• Full-length plastic skid plates guard the chassis and engine.
• Fuel tank positioned below the seat helps keep the machine's weight centre low. The tank's ratcheting fuel cap is easy to tighten.
• A handy storage compartment is mounted on the right-side front fender.
• Handlebar-mounted auxiliary headlight gives focused lighting in the direction of intended travel, and can be switched off independently.
• LCD instrumentation includes speedometer, odometer, twin tripmeters, clock, hour meter, gear indicator, fuel gauge, and drive mode readouts.