Model code: LT-F400L2
Suzuki’s popular middleweight ATV, the KingQuad 400, now features fuel injection providing efficient performance.
Drawing on expertise gained with farm-bred fuel injection systems for the legendary KingQuad 750 and KingQuad 500, Suzuki has now applied this leading edge technology to the KingQuad 400 range.
The KingQuad 400’s new fuel injection system uses 3-D ignition maps for smooth and responsive power throughout the rev range, along with benefiting from more consistent cold starts for improved reliability.
The revised 376cc 4-stroke 4-valve engine features new cam profiles for more usable power, whilst the redesigned exhaust system helps improve efficiency and overall performance.
The KingQuad 400 also features an easy-to-read LCD digital display with a speedometer, odometer, tripmeter, hour meter, clock, fuel gauge and more, allowing riders to track their progress easily and efficiently.
The KingQuad400 2WD Semi-Automatic fuel injected specializes in versatility. With its five-speed transmission and automatic clutch, it combines sporty performance and convenient operation.
And since it's a KingQuad, you know you're in for an incredible combination of gutsy performance and lightweight agility.
- Fuel-injected 376cm3 4-stroke 4-valve engine with new cam profiles and inner structures of the muffler, built for more powerful and efficient performance.
- Fuel injection contributes to smooth power output, especially, in the mid-to-high range, as well as more consistent cold starts.
- The fuel injection system uses 3-D ignition maps for optimum ignition, targeting a responsive yet environmentally efficient performance.
- The powerplant is air-cooled with SACS, Suzuki’s well-proven, efficient air/oil-cooling system.
- Functional and efficient semi-automatic 5-speed transmission.
- Independent front A-arm suspension. Swingarm rear suspension with unique dual shock absorbers delivering the comfort benefits of a fully independent suspension.
- A gate-type shift lever allows simple and precise shifting from reverse through neutral, high and low ranges.
- Front brake calipers with a large 34mm piston diameter and matching large brake-pad surface area.
- Sporty bodywork featuring sharply angled, high-clearance fenders.
- Front bumper with large-diameter steel tubing enhances the robust looks.
- Lightweight and strong plastic skid plates, sturdy enough to withstand pounding of trail hazards yet slippery to help let obstacles slide below.
- Suzuki’s exclusive T-shaped seat, designed for all-day comfort and easier body-weight transition.
- Full floorboards with integrated, raised footpegs and ample drain holes.
- Large 16-liter fuel tank. Slim-shaped bodywork side covers around the fuel tank improve rider comfort.
- 25-inch Maxxis tires with aggressive dual-stage treated pattern for consistent traction in wet conditions and quiet, smooth ride on hard-packed trails.
- Dual 35W headlights with high and low settings and a distinctive KINGQUAD shape.
- Durable front and rear cargo racks. 4-liter underseat storage space, protected from the elements. Standard trailer hitch.
- Sturdy winch mount. Wiring conduit for winch wires provided.
- LCD digital Instrumentation includes speedometer, odometer, tripmeter, hour meter, clock, fuel gauge and indicator lams for reverse gear, neutral, oil and FI.
At Suzuki, we believe that it's important riders understand safe riding practices.
This is why we support the motorcycle industry's All Terrain Vehicle safety video/DVD "You and Your ATV".
This is supplied free by your Suzuki dealer at time of purchase.