Model code: LT-F300FK4
A Good Thing
Proof that good things come in small packages the Suzuki KingQuad 300, the LT-F300F, packs Suzuki's farm ATV technology and durability into a compact mid size four wheel drive.
Perfect for the farmers who want a machine with a low centre of gravity and comfortable ride the KingQuad boasts fully independent suspension, 210mm ground clearance and low seat height of 810mm.
The LT-F300F has an impressive 280cc single cylinder four stroke engine which is coupled to a transmission that offers high range , low range and super low range and the convenience of three drive modes of 2WD 4WD and front differential locked 4WD.
The Suzuki LT-F300F KingQuad compliments the all-new KingQuad range which delivers the complete package for Australian farmers.
*At participating Suzuki dealers
- 4-stroke, single-cylinder engine delivers abundant low- and mid- range torque.
- Built-in automatic cam chain tensioner. The camshaft is driven with a silent chain for quiet operation.
- Three drive modes: 2WD, 4WD and front differential locked 4WD.
- 3-speed sub-transmission with high, low and super-low ranges.
- 4-wheel independent suspension, with front double wishbones and rear diagonal swing axle. Wheel travels are 100mm (3.9in.) in front and 125mm (4.9in.) in the rear.
- Oil-damped shocks front and rear come with five-stage preload adjustment.
- Large 3,100 kcal/h-capacity oil cooler improves engine cooling, even during extended operation.
- Front disc brakes and rear drum brakes for reliable braking performance.
- Maintenance-free CDI electronic ignition.
- Electrics and air intake are mounted high to help avoid water contact.
- High-capacity generator. The 12-volt DC outlet is ideal for using various electric accessories.
- High-capacity water-resistant storage compartment.
- Sturdy cargo racks, with 30kg (66lbs.) front and 60kg (132lbs.) rear carrying capacity. Heavy-duty trailer hitch.
At Suzuki, we believe that it's important riders understand safe riding practices.
This is why we support the motorcycle industry's All Terrain Vehicle safety video/DVD "You and Your ATV".
This is supplied free by your Suzuki dealer at time of purchase.