Model code: LT-F160K7
The littler they are, the harder they work and this feature-packed quad offers farmers a great deal.
Plenty of low down torque from its dependable 4-stroke powerplant, convenient electric starting and 5-speed transmission make it easy to ride. As do the smaller front wheels, delivering light-weight steering.
Front and rear carry racks, tow hitch, storage compartment and a halogen headlight complete the package.The Suzuki QuadRunner 160 - farm friendly and farm ready.
- 158cc, 4-stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled, SOHC engine delivers useful torque.
- Push-button electric starter for easy start.
- Automatic clutch and 5-speed transmission with reverse for easy operation.
- Independent swingarm axle front suspension and swingarm rear suspension help deliver a smooth ride.
- Dual front brakes, operated by handlebar lever produce stable stopping power.
- Large single rear brake, operated by a foot pedal.
- Large front and rear racks as standard equipment.
- Convenient trailer hitch.
- One-piece rear fender features integrated flares to help keep mud off the rider.
- Front tyre tread pattern delivers good steering response, especially in quick turns and rear tire tread pattern is designed for good traction and manoeuvrability.
At Suzuki, we believe that it's important riders understand safe riding practices.
This is why we support the motorcycle industry's All Terrain Vehicle safety video/DVD "You and Your ATV".
This is supplied free by your Suzuki dealer at time of purchase.